• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Rooting hard for Vegas. Should be a great series!

• My interesting thoughts
1. I simply cannot wrap my head around rooting for an expansion team to win a Cup in their 1st year, when we have won only ONE in an astronomical 78 years!
2. Do I really want to see a toothless Ovie hoisting Lord Stanley?
3. I suppose better than watching Fleury hoisting it yet again.
4. Washington has no "ex-Rangers".
5. If the Caps win, they naturally will be less motivated come next year and most likely broken up a bit, which will be better for the Rangers. Lol.

I'm going for Washington. We are in dire need of someone being a winner in our Nations Capital.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Here it is. I'll try to create an in-season one thats much better, but I need some suggestions.

Suggestion to sign Tavares"Can we buyout Staal"?Suggestion that we need more TUFFNESSDiscussion about Pionk that involves analytics vs. eye test"When can we sign Shestyorkin"?
Discussion about Vesey's contributionSkjei compared to McDonaghDiscussion of Rangers South Members (Bozo, McD, G, Cally)"If only we had re-signed Stralman""Andersson was over-drafted"
DeAngelo’s PoliticsKreider's "potential"AV System Discussion
(Free Space)
Analysis of Nash's contribution over NYR career"Trade Zibanejad"
Buchnevich compared to Kuznetsov/Tarasenko/Panarin"Trade Zuccarello""Trade for Ottawa's 1st and Ryan"Xenophobic Comment Spotted"Eric Staal was misused"
Freakout over a "bad" draft-pick!"Will Hank waive his NMC"?Bergevin is dumb! Trade with Montreal for Galchenyuk!Will we draft Tkachuk because of Quinn?Suggestion to trade for Karlsson
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Quinn doesn’t want to be here.

Zucc should be untouchable/next captain/heart and soul #nextgencallahan

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

Brooklyn Rangers Fan

Change is good.
Aug 23, 2005
Brooklyn & Upstate
Ugh. If the Caps win, a hated rival captained by avowed Putin fan-boy Ovie wins the Cup. If Vegas wins, then "do whatever you can to get in every year no matter what" crew will simply respond to every patient, logical argument as to why you need to build a team properly over time with "but muh Golden Knights."

Can we just cancel the final and get right to the draft, please?

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
AV probably miss Callahan - he was traded hours after AV only had good words about him - I still remember that AV interview and it`s almost 5 years ago, wow! :)

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
I know we're not supposed to talk about other forums on here, but the post-mortem thread on the TBL board is essentially a post about the Rangers.

If the Lightning fire Cooper and hire AV, I will honestly die laughing.

It'll be interesting to see how they feel after the hot take cools a bit.

But yeah, the honeymoon with JT is clearly over for many. And McD has some work to do heading into next season.

Reactions: Vinny DeAngelo

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
It'll be interesting to see how they feel after the hot take cools a bit.

But yeah, the honeymoon with JT is clearly over for many. And McD has some work to do heading into next season.
Their opinions on Tonathan were such a rollercoaster. After game 1, they were all like "who the f*** is this guy"? Then he shot 22% and was a god. Then the playoffs started, and they want to trade him.

It's totally understandable, but still funny.

Vinny DeAngelo

Jimmy Easy to defend
Mar 17, 2014
florida
Evander Kane 7 years. How many teams will he play on with that contract? I put the over/under at 2. I’m taking the over lol

nyrage

Aug 2, 2005
Houston, TX
I love how much people hate Miller. How many of your cheerios did he pee in? Mid-first round picks that become 50-60 point players are the worst!

Only reason he’s getting this much flack is because people still equate Miller to a 1-to-1 swap with Names, and are doing the mental gymnastics to justify that trade as a win. Let’s move on folks.

No one can debate that he turned out to be a decent player and the trade plays into it a bit. The problem I had with him prior to the trade were all the boneheaded turnovers that came with those points, seemingly quitting on the team this year, and although Nash got the brunt of it, Miller was the poster boy to me for failure in the post-season. Miller wasn't alone in that regard hence why I thought it was necessary to change up our core that just couldn't win it all these past few years.

FJB

Jun 30, 2009
Part of me wants Ovi to win because he's always been a beast, but part of me is like yea no he's a dirty player that leaves his feet on hits and never gets punished. OTOH, Vegas is a brand new team that is already making history... but I hate Fleury. lol

tailgunner

Jan 8, 2008
that game 7 at home loss by tampa was sweet sweet payback for the 2015 game 7 loss we had...cooper and the bolts fans got a stinging taste in their mouths.

Reactions: TheTakedown
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad