Around the League | Round 1: FIGHT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

God

Free Citizen
Apr 2, 2007
Vancouver
Lol that's the weakest hooking call I've ever seen against Marchment, and I watched almost every Canucks game this year.

Reactions: calnuck

SillyRabbit

Trix Are For Kids
Jan 3, 2006
Kinda bullshit that the West has series like Dallas-Vegas and Colorado-Winnipeg while a team like the Hurricanes (not even first in their division) get the Islanders.

LaVal

Dec 13, 2002
Kelowna
You beat the 1-3-1 with speed through the neutral zone. Nobody has more speed through the neutral zone than McDavid.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
i just think a well coached team or a team with mcdavid/mackinnon will best the 1-3-1 over seven games most of the time

and i don’t think the kings are talent devoid that they need to use this system

Britton

Nov 28, 2008
The 1-3-1 is great in the regular seasons when teams to have to adjust to you cause you play differently then everyone else. It's a much different story in the playoffs though when the opposing gets to break it down over 7 games.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Well this was entirely predictable. Edmonton is going to be well rested by Round 2.

No idea why the Kings didn't intentionally piss away that game against Chicago...They would have matched up better against Dallas.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Only turned into this because the lakers game was on commercials and the vegas game was in INT

Have zero faith in LA making this interesting so yeah, this one is done

Regress2TheMeme

Mar 14, 2018
LA should trade for Markstrom. A team that tries to play such a conservative defensive system should have someone better than Talbot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad