Around the League - PLAYOFFS!?

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
Have you seen Oilers fans the last few years? They play a few shitty teams in the playoffs and have half the world convinced their loser team is a contender. They make Canucks fans seem tolerable

Because it is in sight now, I am on board, I want to see the meltdown.

TheTotalPackage

Sep 14, 2006
LMAO seeing McDavid so pumped; when I know full well dallas is going to destroy the oilers

its just :biglaugh:

Yeah, what an idiot.

Full marks to the Oilers. Their defensive abilities to close out games is leaps and bounds better than prior years. Collective effort, and getting dirty to finish things off.

Reactions: Kerberos

disgruntleddave

Aug 31, 2009
Canada
That was a very leafy performance.

I was arbitrarily rooting for Van. They looked horrible last 2 games.

At least we looked like we skated hard, forechecked hard, defended hard. Whatever vancouver was doing, it sure didn't look like it had much intensity. I really question systems when they're getting so few shots consistently.

Reactions: saffronleaf

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
What i don't understand is that if you pull the goalie and get called for icing, you can put the goalie back in but the rest of the skaters need to stay on the ice. Where is the common sense in that?

Reactions: OddyOh

GQS

Aug 2, 2005
Furious comeback by the Canucks but too late. Can't see Edmonton getting past the Stars though.
I think the Oilers have a good chance against the Stars if their special teams keeps going well. Stars look pretty good, but they also look beatable.

Reactions: Kerberos

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad