Sponsor
Sep 3, 2006
Boston, MA
Lmao

IMG_4893.png

TMLegend

May 27, 2012
Somewhere
Rangers moving on should help make the Leafs value the importance of goaltending. Oettinger, Shesterkin, Bobrovsky are all established high quality starters. Demko as well in the West but he's injured. It's hard to win with a disadvantage in goal.

Put an end to the era of moneyball goaltending. It's a failed Dubas concept.

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Rangers moving on should help make the Leafs value the importance of goaltending. Oettinger, Shesterkin, Bobrovsky are all established high quality starters. Demko as well in the West but he's injured. It's hard to win with a disadvantage in goal.

Oettinger, Hill....
It has been the biggest factor.

Not to mention Vasi all these years

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Andersen is getting roasted in the canes gdt. I don;'t think even in the leafs forum people were as pissed as canes fans are :laugh:

The other day I saw something on twitter that said rechristened the name to something like Kyle DupedUs

just saying.... ;)

Reactions: ToneDog and Cleetus

LaPlante94

Apr 12, 2011
Andersen is getting roasted in the canes gdt. I don;'t think even in the leafs forum people were as pissed as canes fans are :laugh:

The other day I saw something on twitter that said rechristened the name to something like Kyle DupedUs

just saying.... ;)
He kind of got bailed out by our crappy offence who couldn't score more than 2 goals like most of the goalies after him as well even though they let in a lot of softies.

Blanka

Mar 27, 2013

just saying.... ;)
All 5 of them?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad