Around the League - PLAYOFFS!?

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
What's everyones opinion on this London Knights suspension.

View attachment 871790
There are many things wrong with this.. It almost seems pre meditated? (Made sure linesman was in earshot) D man threatens bodily harm, Sim calls him a time honored name and just like that he's suspended for 5 games.. no appeal.

I bet that word will be used 25 times in tonight's NHL games.

Reactions: HolyCrap and weems

BrannigansLaw

Grown Man
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2006
Boston, MA
Makes me mad watching other teams level of desperation and effort and thinking about our team. We are a pathetic joke and the deeper it gets into the playoffs the more evident it is that we aren’t even remotely close despite what our idiot captain says.

Games like these should be mandatory watching for the homers we have on here thinking keeping the core 4/5 together is a good idea

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
There are many things wrong with this.. It almost seems pre meditated? (Made sure linesman was in earshot) D man threatens bodily harm, Sim calls him a time honored name and just like that he's suspended for 5 games.. no appeal.

I bet that word will be used 25 times in tonight's NHL games.
If that D actually makes the Penguins he’s going to feel very uncomfortable

Reactions: PanniniClaus

3blizzard4

Mar 29, 2021
Toronto
Makes me mad watching other teams level of desperation and effort and thinking about our team. We are a pathetic joke and the deeper it gets into the playoffs the more evident it is that we aren’t even remotely close despite what our idiot captain says.

Games like these should be mandatory watching for the homers we have on here thinking keeping the core 4/5 together is a good idea
Dubas disease spreads high and wide.

LaPlante94

Apr 12, 2011
Lets go Rangers. Finish Carolina so we can gt an answer about Rod and we can make our coaching decision and move on to the draft and FA targets with the new coach.

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
Carolina never should have been down 3-0 in this series, so it's nice to see them storm back

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad