Around the League - PLAYOFFS!?

Superstar

"Be water, my friend."
Jun 25, 2008
Not sure how people can watch the playoffs and think the core is right there. It isn’t and hasn’t been.
We make goalies look like 1st stars and 3rd liners look like top draft picks.

Florida is dummying the Bruins because they have Zacha and Coyle as their top 2 centres...those guys are #2 and #3 centres...Bruins don't have a #1 centre.

LaPlante94

Apr 12, 2011
Not sure how people can watch the playoffs and think the core is right there. It isn’t and hasn’t been.
We make goalies look like 1st stars and 3rd liners look like top draft picks.
You know it's bad when you see a goalie with 0 games won in the NHL and like a .880 save % and they look like a vezina goalie against us and this happening more than once.

Reactions: fahad203

Jimmy Firecracker

They Fired Sheldon!
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
Can't believe the Leafs lost vs these Bruins. They would of got smoked against Florida regardless but the Bruins are bad man.

Would’ve been nice to beat the Bruins even if we got dummied against Florida like they’re currently getting. God forbid we get more than one powerplay goal, Marner or Tavares decide to show up, or we don’t give up a last millisecond goal causing our best goalie to get hurt.

Reactions: ULF_55 and fahad203

Drytoast

Sep 27, 2017
Panthers went 4/6 on the PP today against the "unstoppable" Swayman
Leafs were 1/17
We deserve to lose the series 100%
Our team is an embarrassment
Of course we did. Matthews missed 2 and half games, Nylander missed 3 games. Marner was invisible and Tavares is just too f***ing old. The team's top Center was a winger we signed last summer...who makes less than a third of what our top paid center will make next year.

And our starter was out played by our back up, our pp ran at less than 5 percent and our fans were half dead.

But Boston? Boston is every bit the same garbage. Where's Pastarnak these days? He's a fighter now I guess? McAvoy? Swayman? Gotta have those saves fella. Boston is a hot mess and I love it!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad