Around the League - PLAYOFFS!?

MCR74

Nov 11, 2022
Pittsburgh had a worst powerplay than the Blackhawks and Reirden was the guy to handle their PP. With the talent they had, it was unacceptable. It wasn't just bad for a couple months, it was bad for a whole season. Apparently Sullivan refused to make changes to his staff, so maybe they are about to change their head coach eventually?

Let Dubas fire Sullivan. His moves since taking over have been money so far.:naughty:

Menzinger

Kessel4LadyByng
Apr 24, 2014
St. Paul, MN
I dunno, on one hand, it might be true, but who's to say Lou won't adjust his approach now that he laid the ground work.

You're odds are you might change him for Dubas

Definitely true that change isn't a guarantee of success, but I think the Isles have been a mix of treading water/ even heading downwards the last couple seasons so they strike me as a team in need of a shakeup. But ultimately, don't really follow the team all that closely

Last edited:

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
Man we're there ever some bad decisions late by the Preds. Forsberg overholds it early and Josi looks him off for the wide open onetimer to airmail it high

Reactions: 7even and SprDaVE

sxvnert

Nov 23, 2015
Pittsburgh had a worst powerplay than the Blackhawks and Reirden was the guy to handle their PP. With the talent they had, it was unacceptable. It wasn't just bad for a couple months, it was bad for a whole season. Apparently Sullivan refused to make changes to his staff, so maybe they are about to change their head coach eventually?

And here comes Sully's future replacement.

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
Man nashville really choked game 4 HARD

Colton Sisson's channeled his inner Calle Jarnkrok to miss that empty net and not seal the game

So far 2/4 canadian teams have advanced and 1 has been eliminated

Oct 15, 2014
The Duke's Archives
Preds were playing with house money. They weren't really supposed to compete this year, so making the playoffs should be considered a success

He factored in on the lone goal, but the Canucks will need more from Pettersson next round for sure

Reactions: Jojalu

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad