Around the League - PLAYOFFS!?

MilkofthePoppy

Oct 27, 2022
Pit would have been a way better series.

Not a popular opinion around here for some reason. Lol.

I do think Crosby and Malkin would have really gone all out for one last series win

I am ashamed to say this but Pittsburgh was my fave team before the 93 playoffs. Lemieux was my favorite player. To paraphrase Tortorella, Crosby and Malkin are some of the most entitled whiners in the NHL. I can't stand Gretzky either. I hope Ovechkin breaks his record. Bunch of divers, the whole lot of them.

Jojalu

Feb 22, 2019
I am ashamed to say this but Pittsburgh was my fave team before the 93 playoffs. Lemieux was my favorite player. To paraphrase Tortorella, Crosby and Malkin are some of the most entitled whiners in the NHL. I can't stand Gretzky either. I hope Ovechkin breaks his record. Bunch of divers, the whole lot of them.
Unpopular opinion but I respect you for saying it

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Is Mackinnon not playing hockey in the same league as our players?

Why does he look like he's always the best player every time he's on ice

Even late in his shift, he just made Jets D look like Pee Wee calibre

Dude is on another level

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
Is Mackinnon not playing hockey in the same league as our players?

Why does he look like he's always the best player every time he's on ice

Even late in his shift, he just made Jets D look like Pee Wee calibre

Dude is on another level

MacK is more dynamic than our stars. He's faster and creates separation much like McDavid does.

Our stars are slower and easier to catch. Nylander is the exception but he rarely utilizes his speed to go to the net like MacK or McDavid. Nylander likes to fake going to the net and swing back for a perimeter shot or pass for some reason - maybe he's scared of contact.

If Nylander had the mentality of just using his speed to drive to the net every shift it would open up a ton of ice for everyone else.

Reactions: fahad203

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad