Around the League - PLAYOFFS!?

TMLegend

May 27, 2012
Somewhere
This first round is shaping up to be a real dud. Looks like there's going to be three teams in the east that are going to be in danger of being swept lol.

Winnipeg/Colorado and Nashville/Vancouver feels like the only series with any intrigue at this point.

KMNRB

Jul 4, 2015
This Tampa-Florida series looks like the Toronto-Florida series last year. Gotta give credit to this Florida team given how good Tampa was during the last stretch of the regular season (fooling me into picking a couple of their players in my playoff pool).

MSZ

Car guy
Oct 5, 2014
Scarborough
Another rat with an empty netter.
Need a puke emoji.
There you go
1000003651.jpg

blue stick

Jan 28, 2019
Was hoping for more of a dogfight with TB and Florida beating the snot out of each other. I see Florida didn't have a single PP this game.

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
This era of the Lightning is officially over. Too bad, they looked good going into playoffs, I thought for sure they would at least take the series to 6-7 games. Maybe Cooper leaves and comes here :laugh:

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Amazing how Florida's rebuild has been better than ours
Not too long ago they didn't even make the playoffs

From that they go to Presidents trophy, then to Stanly Cup finals albeit making the playoffs almost by fluke

Now they look so dominant

Cleetus

"snot"
Jan 2, 2012
North!
Amazing how Florida's rebuild has been better than ours
Not too long ago they didn't even make the playoffs

From that they go to Presidents trophy, then to Stanly Cup finals albeit making the playoffs almost by fluke

Now they look so dominant
im almost at the point now, it does not matter what the leafs franchise does, its not ever gonna happen, this team is a curse lol, sorry to be a downer tonight.

Jimmy Firecracker

Fire Sheldon.
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
3-0 series leads/deficits in 2 Eastern series so far. If Rangers go up 3-0 tomorrow that’s gonna make for one really boring East bracket outside of us and Boston.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad