Around the League - PLAYOFFS!?

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario

Blanka

Mar 27, 2013
Vancouver or Winnipeg game now, which are ppl going for?
Watching Winnipeg but cheering for both Canadian clubs because f*** that neckless twat Bettman.

EDIT: Nothing against our American friends over here but Canadian clubs are starving for a Cup and the deck always seems stacked against us. Wouldn't it be so poetic though if Auston Matthews - the greatest player to ever don the Leaf jersey and an American - led us to the promise land?

Last edited:

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
tampa has had a difficult time generating shots I think they have 42 shots combined in both games

Florida does not give much up

Man. Giorgiev has all the confidence of Helen Keller on a tightrope right now. He's fighting every shot.
Everytime I watch him he is letting in bad goals, but even the saves he makes are weird

he'll drop catches the are soft into the glove, or he will let the puck hit his chest and mess up the cover

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Looks like Tampa used up all their mojo making the playoffs. Put up a fight and got goalied but they're in deep.

MapleLeafs77

Oct 20, 2017
I cant tell if this jets and avalanche game is on fast forward or they are just this fast. My goodness is colorado good

Reactions: Blanka

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad