Around the League - PLAYOFFS!?

Lupuls Grit

Oct 12, 2018
Orillia
Man these 9pm starts are brutal. I want to stay up and watch the whole thing but I've been up since 6 am outta routine even though it was a holiday today. Why not move it back a couple hours for eastern prime time it's game 7. Bettman is lacking.
As a Canucks fan in Orillia, this series is killing me. In my younger days, I would subscribe to NHL Centre Ice so I could watch all the west games. But now that I'm 50+, my body simply won't allow it any more. Never thought sleep would be more important than playoff hockey! But, for tonight, I'll be up for as long as it takes and then a couple hours beyond that trying to get over the devastating emotional blow that comes with a Game 7 loss.

Reactions: Darcy Tucker

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Can’t wait until Florida plays so we can see some excitement from the fans. Pathetic

3blizzard4

Mar 29, 2021
Toronto
No shots on a 4 min PP. And they give up a shothanded breakaway.

10-2 shots for Edmonton.

Vancouver doesnt deserve to win this game. Complete no show so far at home in a game 7. Super embarrassing full marks to Edmonton. They have come to play.

Reactions: thewave
Oct 15, 2014
The Duke's Archives
Imagine replacing Boeser with....Hronek on the PP. If you're gonna go 2 D on the PP, wouldn't Zadorov be the guy instead of Hronek?

Also, I love how two former Leafs (Mikheyev & Brown) had the best chances of the period and they failed to convert. The Leafs Game 7 curse will always plague you!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad