GDT: Around the League: Playoff Edition Part V

Which team are you cheering against now?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Jones you son of a *****

seriously? Jones was average in this game and in the series. AV's had maybe 5 chances whole game and beat him 3 times. (counting disallowed goal)

Grubauer was the story all day and you know it.

AV's guilty, very, of trying to win a deciding game 7 on one period of play, and that's their own fault. No excuse for them to come out so flat in the first two periods and be completely dominated.

Sharks won, and fully deserved the win tonight. man up

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Pretty bold statement coming from someone who disappears when proven wrong or makes a wrong guess.

You keep saying this and I've asked you twice to clarify what instances you mean. Both times I asked that you disappeared. ironic.

People here GUARANTEED a Colorado series win. They know who they are. THAT is pretty bold and of course crow is served. How it works.

So one last time. What are you referring to. Citations please.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
You keep saying this and I've asked you twice to clarify what instances you mean. Both times I asked that you disappeared. ironic.

People here GUARANTEED a Colorado series win. THAT is pretty bold and of course crow is served. How it works.

So one last time. What are you referring to. Citations please.
Okay.

I remember a bit ago you stated that Gagner never got the prime linemates cause of RNH.

I proved you wrong with many different breakdowns. Didn't hear a peep out of you, you just ignored it and went on with your day.

So don't be in here telling people to eat f***ing crow.

Also... Didn't you say the flames would mop up the Avs cause they're a 1 line team?

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Ok interesting, it was called the way I described when I played youth hockey, I always just assumed it was the same at all levels. Can't believe it never came up in an NHL game I was watching until now!

Maybe I'm confusing myself reading too much twitter. I could be wrong. THe more I think about it, maybe the tag up is just touching the line, lol. I am now wondering if Landeskog actually put himself back offside by lifting his left foot up as part of trying to get off the ice. Or maybe they really were robbed and SJ has done it again!

Last edited:

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
seriously? Jones was average in this game and in the series. AV's had maybe 5 chances whole game and beat him 3 times. (counting disallowed goal)

Grubauer was the story all day and you know it.

AV's guilty, very, of trying to win a deciding game 7 on one period of play, and that's their own fault. No excuse for them to come out so flat in the first two periods and be completely dominated.

Sharks won, and fully deserved the win tonight. man up
Lol what the hell are you talking about? All I did was call jones a son of a bitch because he made a couple big saves at the end there. I didn’t say the sharks won because of him or actually any of what you just went off on in your post.

Reactions: TB12

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Okay.

I remember a bit ago you stated that Gagner never got the prime linemates cause of RNH.

I proved you wrong with many different breakdowns. Didn't hear a peep out of you, you just ignored it and went on with your day.

So don't be in here telling people to eat ****ing crow.

Also... Didn't you say the flames would mop up the Avs cause they're a 1 line team?

I didn't state Gagner never got the linemates. Obviously he did sometimes. He had an 8pt game in one of them that everybody in the hockey world knows about. I stated Nuge got much more opportunity here to play with prime linemates than Gagner, which of course is correct.

Nor am I "Being an ass" for expecting some crow eating. Anybody would.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
And man up? That’s rich coming from you this series. Every time the avs won this series it was because of 1 million excuses. It was never because the Avs were the better team that game.

So you guaranteed an AV's win in the series and now you're backing away from that and trying to reverse.

Seriously? You gotta be kidding. You want me to pull the quote or have you deleted it already?

Expected a bit better than this from you.

What would I need to man up to. I said the Sharks would take the series and they did. Only Grubauer kept it close. Mackinnon and topline were shutdown last 3 games of the series.

Last edited:

Messrules11

6 Cups, elbows up.
Nov 23, 2018
Sucks Avs are out. I really enjoyed following them, made short work of Calgary then took the Sharks to 7. I still think that goal should’ve counted and the Sharks get 2 game 7’s, typical California reffing imo.

Go Blues and **** you San Jose.

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Then how come all offside challenges use the inside of the blue line?

Yeah, I'm wrong. Just need to touch the line to tag up. And some replays show Landeskog on the line after the puck crosses before any Av touches it yet.

It appears SJ are just a team of destiny :)

Reviews for players trying to tag up are rare, but there is one in this video where toews touches the line right before Panik touches the puck, and the play was deemed on side.

Starts at 5:59

Last edited:

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Sucks Avs are out. I really enjoyed following them, made short work of Calgary then took the Sharks to 7. I still think that goal should’ve counted and the Sharks get 2 game 7’s, typical California reffing imo.

Go Blues and **** you San Jose.

So much for Sharks not being able to skate with the AVS. Suck it AV's

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Sharks are the most undeserving team to make the conference finals in league history. Enjoy pulling for that garbage bunch.

Suck it Sharks!

Not pulling for the Sharks. Theres nobody I like left standing. I was pulling for Dallas.

In anycase should be decent conference finals.

Not sure if you missed this but with Pavelski and Donskoi back in the lineup the Sharks were quite clearly the better club.

Reality is the illustrious Mackinnon and the AVs topline got nothing at all done in the last 3 games. Shutdown.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Not pulling for the Sharks. Theres nobody I like left standing. I was pulling for Dallas.

Not sure if you missed this but with Pavelski and Donskoi back in the lineup the Sharks were quite clearly the better club.

Reality is the illustrious Mackinnon and the AVs topline got nothing at all done in the last 3 games. Shutdown.
Where were you to eat crow.

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
So you guaranteed an AV's win in the series and now you're backing away from that and trying to reverse.

Seriously? You gotta be kidding. You want me to pull the quote or have you deleted it already?

Expected a bit better than this from you.

What would I need to man up to. I said the Sharks would take the series and they did. Only Grubauer kept it close. Mackinnon and topline were shutdown last 3 games of the series.
I know I said I guaranteed and I was wrong. I never tried to back pedal or make excuses. Sharks deserved the win. What are you talking about? All because I said “jones you son of a bitch” haha unreal.

Reactions: TB12

Messrules11

6 Cups, elbows up.
Nov 23, 2018

Your really reaching for **** now eh? They won by one goal, and the Avs were robbed of a goal. That is the reality.

Keep smearing your **** though, with over 11,000 posts in under 2 years you live quite a full life... Not

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
It was a dead even series, no team was quite clearly the better club.
the Blues were quite clearly better in their Game 7.

Reactions: Messrules11

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
Listened to the third period tonight over Sirius n jack Michaels was doing the pbp n he was actually really solid. He kept it simple n just called the game. Wish he was more like this on the Oilers broadcasts

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
I know I said I guaranteed and I was wrong. I never tried to back pedal or make excuses. Sharks deserved the win. What are you talking about? All because I said “jones you son of a *****” haha unreal.

That's what I was referring to and you know that from our PM exchange. Now how hard was that to do?

Thanks.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Your really reaching for **** now eh? They won by one goal, and the Avs were robbed of a goal. That is the reality.

Keep smearing your **** though, with over 11,000 posts in under 2 years you live quite a full life... Not

Another poor reply from you.

I would even state the bolded is ironic.

Note you are the one consistently making inferences about the other.

enjoy posting. I won't see more of your posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad