GDT: Around the League: Playoff Edition Part II

Which first round series ends in a sweep?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aerchon

Jul 20, 2011
I truly enjoyed watching Calgary getting vastly outplayed and then losing last night.

I think Calgary has a great team but if they play like they did last night they are not getting out of the first round, again.

Reactions: Lemonlimey

Porkleaker

Mar 19, 2017
Onterrible
Last night was just good all around, Toronto getting manhandled and Kadri being the idiot that he always is and watching the Leafs fans try to excuse his stupidity. Calgary game was great, Avs deserved that win but it could have easily gone either way, would love nothing more than for it to be 3-1 in the series by the time they head back to Calgary and then lose at home haha f*** them.

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
Any word on how many games Kadri will be suspended? Pretty sure a hit to the head is an automatic two games according to everything the NHL said this season. That looked like a cross check to the head to me.

Porkleaker

Mar 19, 2017
Onterrible
Any word on how many games Kadri will be suspended? Pretty sure a hit to the head is an automatic two games according to everything the NHL said this season. That looked like a cross check to the head to me.

From what I'm hearing, because they're asking for an in person meeting it'll be nothing short of 5 games, potentially more. Will find out this afternoon I'm sure.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
I hope the Avs keep it up. They got a split in Calgary which is more than I thought they'd get.

I think Colorado is better than they're given credit for. They are going to give Calgary a run for their money and as I've stated before, I wouldn't be surprised at all if they upset them.

They just can't hit the net and Smith robbed them blind game 1. Game 1 could have went to OT just as easy as it was a shutout.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003

Do they let this tool on TV anymore? Seems to embarrass himself on twitter daily still. Still can't believe HNIC let him stain our eyeballs for a season.

Parros blows, but this would certainly not be an example of why. Not throwing the book at Kadri would be.

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
The leaf posters have justified the suspension down to 1 game on their board lol

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton

Do they let this tool on TV anymore? Seems to embarrass himself on twitter daily still. Still can't believe HNIC let him stain our eyeballs for a season.

Parros blows, but this would certainly not be an example of why. Not throwing the book at Kadri would be.

Damien Cox is a Leafs homer and internet predator.

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
eberle!!

f*** you Chia!

(I wanted to trade him already but not for Strome + a cap)

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017

What should debrusk be suspended for?

Reactions: BlackDogg
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad