Around the league part 2

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
He'd still be a Trevor Lewis clone with this organization.

Which would be fine, nothing wrong with homegrown cheap guys.

Not bemoaning his exit or anything, just glad he found a fit--he's one of many bottom six guys who probably CAN hack it in the NHL when they find their right spot but often just pass thru and never get to stick. He's not only a utility guy like lewis but plays in their top six

Reactions: chris kontos

Schmooley

Apr 5, 2016

Not bemoaning his exit or anything, just glad he found a fit--he's one of many bottom six guys who probably CAN hack it in the NHL when they find their right spot but often just pass thru and never get to stick. He's not only a utility guy like lewis but plays in their top six
Once in a while Amadio would flash some skill here. His problem was that he had Dubois Syndrome.
Some nights he looked like he didnt want to be out there playing. Also he was probably a goal scorer his whole life and the Kings said if you want to make it in this league you have to grind on the 4th line.

KingsHockey24

Aug 1, 2013

We need to focus on adding bottom six forwards that have an element that we don't already have.

Someone that actually hits. Poor Grundstrom is the only forward on our team willing to throw the body and he's only like 6 foot.

Reactions: Schrute farms

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
Everyone is talking about the Capitals making the playoffs while being -37.

What I find even more amazing is the Islanders making the playoffs while only having 28 regulation wins. That's terrible. 23rd most in the league.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Vegas looks to be on their way to a win and taking that third spot in the division for at least a couple days. Goal scorers are McNabb and Amadio, who somehow has 14 goals. But we’ve got the feel good story of Rudy Lizotte going for us.

The same Amadio who lost his job to Rudy, then was waived 3 times, including the Sens? I mean how bad do you have be not to win a 4th line center on that team.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Luc has been saying this long before 2012. 2012 just validated his beliefs. I don’t care what anyone says, it’s always better to be a top seed going in. How many 7-8 seeds have won a cup? How many top 2–3 seeds have?
The idea that this team is comparable at all to the 2012 championship team is ludicrous. I don't care what the point differentials are from 1st to 8th.

KingsHockey24

Aug 1, 2013
Playoff bearded Jeff Carter was something to behold.

Incredible career.

original.png

lumbergh

It was an idea. I didn't say it was a good idea.
Jan 8, 2007
Richmond, VA
What scores are going to tell us something ?
The only game that matters to the Kings tonight is the Blues at the Stars. Blues up 1-0 after 2. If the Stars lose in regulation, Vancouver can pass them for 1st seed in the West by winning their game tomorrow.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad