Around the League | No lead is safe in Round 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
The difference between these 2 teams and the Oilers/Canucks is insane.

And Parise is 39? WTF.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
Has a defenseman ever played fewer minutes than Nils Lundkvist through 10 playoff games? :laugh:

nils.jpg

Edit: Stu Bickel in 2011-12 might have him beat, too tired to calculate his 1st 10 games

Last edited:

Hit the post

I have your gold medal Zippy!
Oct 1, 2015
Hiding under WTG's bed...
Sorry, all out of f***s to give for Marchand being unable to play. I don’t like seeing anyone get hurt, but crying about the manner in which it happened is ridiculous given his history.

Play stupid games and win stupid prizes, asshole.
I'm reminded of the time another rat bast*rd player - Bryan Marchment (who gave out his specialty - knee on knee hits on the ice) injuring countless people in his career. His career ended when he tried to lay such a hit on another player (I forgot who the other player was). Unfortunately (or fortunately), he timed it wrong & ended up ending *HIS* career.:laugh: I laugh because it's a piece of shit move.

Seems like Bennett saw the rat coming & decided to protect himself.

krutovsdonut

eeyore
Sep 25, 2016
i suspect a bruins fan mod closed the mainboard thread about the bennett/marchand hit because it was so embarrassing for that fanbase. so much hypocritical whining and desperate empty tough talk by bruins fans. i get the sense reading it that not only marchand but that team and fanbase is finished. the worm has finally turned.

it was also cool to see bennett's fights with trouba and sergachev posted to refute the idea he was a cheap shot artist who would not fight. i had no idea he could punch that hard. panthers are a handful.

Hit the post

I have your gold medal Zippy!
Oct 1, 2015
Hiding under WTG's bed...
i suspect a bruins fan mod closed the mainboard thread about the bennett/marchand hit because it was so embarrassing for that fanbase. so much hypocritical whining and desperate empty tough talk by bruins fans. i get the sense reading it that not only marchand but that team and fanbase is finished. the worm has finally turned.

it was also cool to see bennett's fights with trouba and sergachev posted to refute the idea he was a cheap shot artist who would not fight. i had no idea he could punch that hard. panthers are a handful.
Their dragon always seemed to be Tampa Bay. I think that's why they've continued to empty out their farm/future draft picks in recent history to try & take the spotlight away from the interstate rival.

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
Sorry, all out of f***s to give for Marchand being unable to play. I don’t like seeing anyone get hurt, but crying about the manner in which it happened is ridiculous given his history.

Play stupid games and win stupid prizes, asshole.

Right? I saw this on the main board and just couldn't muster a single f*** for a missed call on Marchand nor him sitting out. Karma's been asleep at the wheel with him for years. She finally caught up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad