GDT: Around The League: 2024 Playoffs Edition Round 2- “Oh, You Didn’t Know? You’re Ass Better Call SOMEBODY!!!!!”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lay Z Boy GM

Sep 8, 2010
Vancouver
Man I Didn’t start watching the Canes series until they were facing elimination. They still are facing elim but they just keep fighting, love to see it.

Never give up until it’s actually over, but also don’t think it’s over just because you’re leading.

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Rangers need to score on the PP to win this series, the moment their PP went dry (insert PP joke) Carolina took over this series.

I could have gone to a Watch Party at The Garden tonight but declined, my friends are pretty grumpy right now like calling the series over level of grumpiness. I could only imagine how hard the sky would be falling on HFOil if the Oilers were in the Rangers position.

RegDunlop

Nov 5, 2016
Edmonton
NYR always seem to... I don't know..... fizzle? Fade? They seem unbeatable to me that can never sustain.

Hurricanes on the other hand look strong

Morpheus

nuckin’ futz
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2007
Oak Island - Lot #32
Rangers need to score on the PP to win this series, the moment their PP went dry (insert PP joke) Carolina took over this series.

I could have gone to a Watch Party at The Garden tonight but declined, my friends are pretty grumpy right now like calling the series over level of grumpiness. I could only imagine how hard the sky would be falling on HFOil if the Oilers were in the Rangers position.
I know I’d be losing it.

Last edited:

JordanGalhanth

Apr 21, 2012
Rangers went from 7 straight wins to possibly 3 straight losses.

If Carolina wins this series somehow, it's going to be insufferable down here for the next few days.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Are the Rangers actually going to let this go to 7? Yikes
Rangers are good at that sort of thing. They shouldn't even be leading the series.

Then again both of these clubs are real good at blowing series. Good for both they found each other. You win, no you win, no....

Andersen is the Canes' saving grace.
Sorry but given what Shesterkin has done outright stealing games in the series its both teams too reliant on goaltending. neither of these clubs unpacks an ideal playoff game.

Reactions: Porkleaker

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Teams that have a multiple goal lead keep trying to go full prevent defence in the third, and it keeps biting them in the ass. Canes in full panic mode, what a collapse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad