GDT: Around The League: 2024 Playoffs Edition Round 2- “Oh, You Didn’t Know? You’re Ass Better Call SOMEBODY!!!!!”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Mediocre, finesse, finesse again and washed up junk in that order
If one didn't know who Makar was you wouldn't even recognize him in this series. Heiskanen has been making him look like nothing. Every game.

Whats with Nik? Hear its a 6mth suspension. I know the priors are spousal abuse. is it drug related as well? Seems like it. What a f*** up in anycase. f***ed the team over last year screwing up just before playoffs and now again this playoffs after playing really well and scoring.

This will be the end for his career though. Can't see the AV's or any other team giving him runway after all this.

AV's still dangerous despite not getting much going in this game so far. Stars should have a larger lead considering how much they dominated.

Hintz being out is a big blow for Dallas. Doesn't look good. No penalty on play either?

Reactions: Oilhawks

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Dallas has badly outplayed Vegas and Colorado for long stretches although Nichushkin is a massive loss for the Avs. Assuming that they close out this series, I can't see them having much trouble getting to the Cup finals although you never know I suppose.

Reactions: Gordian Knot

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
Colorado is in tough if they loose this. That Nishushkin decision really hurts them. I didn’t expect Dallas to control them to the level they have. I thought Georgeiv might cost them, but it hasn’t really. Dallas just outplaying them.

Hopefully we can get past Vancouver. I like the Oilers chances better against Dallas better than Colorado we are still an huge underdog . But with our goaltending, it’s really hard to see us doing much.

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
1000000387.png

Damn it.

Reactions: iCanada and oobga

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
The one thing I don’t care for is the Stars prevent defence they play in the third in games they are leading.

Reactions: Oilhawks

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Tbf even Mackenzie had him at 40.

View attachment 870410
And I have not even heard of many of those above him. But Dallas obviously did their homework

We probably had the best insider info on him out of any team with his mentor Coffey begging us to take him. Surprised Katz didn't step in to overrule.

This org really can't do anything right. Zero reason to think Wright had a reliable book on prospects. Holland's 5 years might end up the driest from the draft in our teams history. Amazing from a GM whose entire claim to fame was miracle draft picks of HHoF players and over-ripened prospects turning into stars.

$25,000,000

Oilhawks

Not-my-fault Skinner
Nov 24, 2011
Decent little push from the Avs but they just don't have it (at least against the Stars)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad