GDT: Around The League: 2024 Playoffs Edition Round 2- “Oh, You Didn’t Know? You’re Ass Better Call SOMEBODY!!!!!”

Status
Not open for further replies.

timekeep

Apr 28, 2010

I don't like the Avs much, but I hope Nichushkin can get his issues (drinking I believe) under control. I must still be bad, if they're doing this now.

He has 6 months to figure it out or he will most likely have to go back to Russia. If it's as sketchy as last year's incident the NHL better be triple checking everything.

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
Rangers for Cup, IMO
I picked 3 different brackets and had NYR v Dallas in two of them, picking each to win.

Professional fence sitter? Yes I am.

I also chose Edmonton as a finalist v the Canes in my third bracket. I will not disclose who I had as the winner until playoffs are over.

Jinxes and such, ya know.

He has 6 months to figure it out or he will most likely have to go back to Russia. If it's as sketchy as last year's incident the NHL better be triple checking everything.
Frankly, they probably put more effort into determining if a skater is offside on video review than triple checking this type of matter.

Reactions: Oilhawks

Oilhawks

Not-my-fault Skinner
Nov 24, 2011
I picked 3 different brackets and had NYR v Dallas in two of them, picking each to win.

Professional fence sitter? Yes I am.

I also chose Edmonton as a finalist v the Canes in my third bracket. I will not disclose who I had as the winner until playoffs are over.

Jinxes and such, ya know.

Frankly, they probably put more effort into determining if a skater is offside on video review than triple checking this type of matter.

Guess I jinxed the Rags tonight

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
Looking far far ahead… there’s a chance Colorado terminates Nichuskin’s contract and if that happens I think the Oilers would probably do their due diligence.

Welcome to the club
1715650616065.jpeg

Reactions: Ibanez and Cloned

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
Loved that team then with the Dynasty connections. And breaking their Cup drought. Despise them now for carpet bagging up whiney Americans who cherry pick their way to Broadway ...

They live the dream.

Team stinks? Deal everyone off then instantly be the top destination for almost anyone you pursue on the market with the new cap space. I used to actually like the Rangers, but similar to the late 90’s/early 2000’s a second class is being created in the NHL. This version has a competitive advantage, except this time it isn’t due to the economic might of particular clubs, but instead the combination of taxes and city that allow players to wield NMC clauses and NCAA outs go where they want.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Love the Rags meltdown. Canes have been the better team thruout the series, finally now getting rewarded. Rags are meh when their PP isn’t working.

Reactions: Behind Enemy Lines

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Looking far far ahead… there’s a chance Colorado terminates Nichuskin’s contract and if that happens I think the Oilers would probably do their due diligence.

Welcome to the club
Waaaaay too many red flags with that guy. With that bizarre issue last year in his hotel room and now this again, stay far far away. The drama seems to always come at the worst time.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Love the Rags meltdown. Canes have been the better team thruout the series, finally now getting rewarded. Rags are meh when their PP isn’t working.
Yeh Canes are a better match for the Rags than the 3-0 series lead indicated. They were getting screwed by Refs in the first couple games. This series going to 6/7 is more indicative of the matchup.

Reactions: bellagiobob

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Waaaaay too many red flags with that guy. With that bizarre issue last year in his hotel room and now this again, stay far far away. The drama seems to always come at the worst time.
That’s what due diligence is for ;)

Addictions can be hard to beat.

This is the true WCF. Playing at a much higher level than our series.
Colorado is being outshot 13-2. Not unlike what we did to the Canucks.

Only difference is Dallas actually has a goalie that can save more than 85% of the shots he faces.

Reactions: iCanada

Oilhawks

Not-my-fault Skinner
Nov 24, 2011
It’d be pretty funny if the Avs got less than 10 shots on net by the end of the game. Just saying

Reactions: BlackDogg
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad