Around the League - 2023/24

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
There's someone who keeps writing about how Coyote's organisation is awful to their employees almost every couple of months like the organisation personally hurt them or something. I'm pretty sure it's her.

I'm fairly certain the person you're taking the laziest take imaginable on is not Sara Civian, it's Rachel Doerrie. But even if I'm right here, I don't get what your point is.

If all you can do is try to find the bad aspects of people and hunt them down to find those bad aspects, then you are an awful journalist with a horribly bias view.
Reporting on bad people doing bad things is literally what gave birth to journalism.

Reactions: McMetal

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
On the Jack Adams award, I'd rather have it given to the coach of the Cup Champion than what they do now.

Of course, I'm still salty Bednar doesn't have one. He should have been uncontested in '22. When you think about what that team did do opponents you have to remember... he built that. From the ground up. From the sub-basement levels up really.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
I forgot Michkov existed. 41 points in 47 KHL games this season as a 19 year old.

I still think he's going to be the 2nd best player from that draft after Bedard.
My hot take, he won’t end up top 5. Will be a good player certainly, but there will be enough better that his draft slotting ends up close to appropriate.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad