Oilers finish:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank the Tank

The Godfather
Aug 15, 2005
Chicago, IL
The difference between the Oilers potential opponents is that while both Vegas and LA suck tonight, Vegas has Pietrangelo, Stone, Hanifin, Carrier, Mantha, and Stephenson coming back for the playoffs.

Reactions: Faelko

Fourier

Dec 29, 2006
Waterloo Ontario
That Vatrano EN goal just cost me second place in my hockey pool. Then I go away for a few minutes only to come back and find LA has imploded. Hockey can be cruel.

McJadeddog

Sep 25, 2003
Regina, Saskatchewan
The difference between the Oilers potential opponents is that while both Vegas and LA suck tonight, Vegas has Pietrangelo, Stone, Hanifin, Carrier, Mantha, and Stephenson coming back for the playoffs.

Yeah, people are off their rockers if they think these two teams are REMOTELY the same. Vegas is about to get a LOT better (magically, almost as if they planned it that way in fact....), and LA is going to continue to not be very good. When we lose to Vegas in the first round, I wonder what people will same about this Chicago/LA then?

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
LA isn’t throwing shit. No one wants to purposely go through Dallas and then Avs/Jets.

They just stink.
Vegas hasn't been much better. They've barely been .500 since like Christmas if I recall. lol. The big this is if Vegas can get everyone on the same page in time as they certainly on paper are even better than last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad