Oilers finish:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Fantastic

Connor McMastadon
Feb 24, 2012
YEG
Holy shit at the Avs broadcast going full on conspiracy theory claiming McDavid would've been given a phantom assist there.

They spent 20 mins whining about it. Does anybody even care about a home-points-streak record?
Go to the mains and you'll see Avs fans boasting that Mackinnon takes a longer shit than anyone else in the league. So that doesn't surprise me.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Tage Thompson said hello to the Jersey Devils tonight.

Looks like he's healthy again. What a night! 4 goals.

Buffalo fans deserve something to cheer for. Jersey fans, not so much..

Jack Hughes -3, zero boxcars. What a laugh. They talk this guy up like he's Gretzky in the Joisey telecasts. This was a nothing game for Buffalo. Devils, due to the last WC spot being open season were still in it.

Yeah He's no McDavid...

Right now he's looking more Zegras.

Last edited:

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Imagine being a Devils fan and wondering why didn't the GM pay a 3rd round pick for Allen a few weeks sooner. They could be in a wild card spot if they received more consistent goaltending.
Goaltending that is the same goaltending that was lights out for them last season? I dunno. Devils don't defend very well.

They had good goaltending last season.

If I'm a Devils fan I'm wondering why almost all my forwards are midgets and how thats going to play out in the NHL.

Devils must be the least Canadian team in the NHL. What a roster plan.

JordanGalhanth

Apr 21, 2012
Worked for the Chiefs. ;)

But for some reason I feel like the Oilers are somehow stuck under a playoff celebrity curse.

2022 - Los Lobos offers to play La Bamba live, and Avs sweep happens.

2023 - Urkel (Jaleel White) shows up to a home game in the 2nd round, and I think that was the game where Hill suddenly went supernova.

Please oh pretty please no celebrity shenanigans this year.

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
Holy shit at the Avs broadcast going full on conspiracy theory claiming McDavid would've been given a phantom assist there.

They spent 20 mins whining about it. Does anybody even care about a home-points-streak record?

After you watch a local Avalanche broadcast it’s easy to see why basically their entire fanbase is full of dumb, insufferable assholes. They do a good job taking their cues from the broadcast team.

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
Tyler Toffoli game log last 5 games

1000000340.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad