GDT: Around the League 2023-24: The Marathon Becomes A Sprint

McShogun99

Aug 30, 2009
Edmonton
One of those situations where maybe you need to examine your inputs. If you were to ask the author, even at the time, if he'd accept a Petterson for McDavid trade straight up, I suspect he twists himself into a pretzel trying to make it work.

The real story is when McDavid gets 100 assists these playoffs :P
Well he is on pace to do it in 20 games. If the Oilers get to the Cup finals I can see him finishing these playoffs with over 30 assists.

Reactions: bellagiobob

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
Sucks that it sounds like Bennett is out for awhile.

Florida is my Eastern team in the playoffs. It's always fun watching former Flames do well.

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
Unfortunately for him he has a pretty significant injury history, seemed odd that the Canucks, knowing this, kept playing him and playing him until he finally broke down. He’s a guy that you really need a good 1B to go with.

He's not a guy that can play through injury and keep his head above water either. He was sub-NHL quality while trying to play hurt last season.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007

tumblr_lmv99hRewa1qff0tw.gif

Lmao, one of the worst nuck fans on twitter already giving up despite claiming the preds would be a 1st round easy opponent. Such fragile loser mentality.

I missed the part where Edmonton LTIR’d McDavid and brought in a bunch of dudes, then activated him for game 1 of the playoffs.

This Taj guy puts the ass in ASteriSk.

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
Grier screwed up his retention so badly with Karlsson and Hertl. Just brutal.
Can he trade KK to a third party broker (like a Chicago or Anaheim) that would hold the 50% retention then, move him to the Oilers? Of course it would cost double draft pix coming from Edmonton though. At that point probably becomes too costly really, even though I love Klim and think he has potential here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad