GDT: Around the League 2023-24: The Marathon Becomes A Sprint

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Wasn’t that long ago they had him on the cover of a certain hockey mag with the title ‘King of the North’, and claimed he was the best player on a Canadian team. He’s not even the best Elias Pettersson on his team.

Need some Elias nicknames. Likey Jumbo Joe and Little Joe.

How about Tiny Elias and Microscopic Elias.

Reactions: bellagiobob

leopoldbstotch

Feb 17, 2023
Wasn’t that long ago they had him on the cover of a certain hockey mag with the title ‘King of the North’, and claimed he was the best player on a Canadian team. He’s not even the best Elias Pettersson on his team.

Hahaha please tell me that didn’t actually happen?!
If it did, I can’t even..the cringe…

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Salt Peter
Supposed league MVP Petersson who is "better than Draisaitl" doesn't look so good. Throwing pucks away for GA, -3, looking like a complete and utter chump. Who knew?

lol at Hughes, Norris Trophy candidates play on a winning faceoff with goalie pulled. Gets beat off the puck, easily, just gives up on the play, and its all over.

I keep asking this but how does somebody so small get consideration for best D. He can't even defend. His only defending is having the puck on his stick which he can't have all the time, especially in playoffs.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Is Luke Gazdic or Taylor Hall, cousins with McDavid's fiance?

McDavid said on the Drop that he met Lauren through Hall and Gazdic, when McDavid was roomies with Hall.

But Lauren said he met Connor through a cousin when asked on a different occasion.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad