GDT: Around the League 2023-24: The Marathon Becomes A Sprint

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
The preds hung on with the 1-0 lead when Canucks were dominating and the fans were still loud even after the first goal, after the second and third goals the Canuck fans are silent and the players look flat and deflated

Based on player comments and the panel before the game, they are the best fans in human history. Only Canucks fans can be this amazing. Ever player dreams to play for Canucks fans.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Demko injury. JT stick breaking. Oh and Petey has his depressed face back now, I miss it, got used to it for years.

Think ~60 games into this season they had the highest PDO by any team in many decades, then some regression started. Wonder if they will be able to reproduce it next year. Hopefully there are some more long term deals they can throw around expecting that they can.

Reactions: bellagiobob

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Based on player comments and the panel before the game, they are the best fans in human history. Only Canucks fans can be this amazing. Ever player dreams to play for Canucks fans.
Never Forget

102508_bannersanford_b.jpg

to laugh

Gordy Elbows

Keep off my lawn
Oct 31, 2019
I consider myself to be a very ambivalent hockey fan….i don’t care who wins in the other series, as long as they all enjoy 7 games with a generous sprinkling of OTs and hits.

Reactions: ThreeOfAPerfectPair

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
I always thought Mccarron was a useless ogre, but he’s actually got some game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad