Status
Not open for further replies.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
stars getting stronger
Up 3-2
Like I said FINALLY getting the bounces. Dallas have been the better team in the series. not sure what some others are watching, or even if they are.

Both games in Vegas Dallas have played very well. That said Dallas were the better team in Dallas games as well and got robbed.

Why is anybody crying for Vegas in this one. hope they get thrashed.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
Point on your body where Dallas hurt you?

Dallas were dominant in that period. What another game they are playing. Outworking the Knights every game and finally getting rewarded with some bounces. They should be up 3-1 in games..

Even if Dallas win this one and go back home 2-2 I think they got it.
Dallas’ version of dominant doesn’t touch what the Avs can do. Dallas should have won last game going away and they missed chance after chance. Never mind that their goalie looks beatable.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
PK trying to 1-up Elliotte for how much drama he can manufacture

Keep seeing Dallas getting chances and flubbing them. Playing well, right up to the point they need to shoot at some open net. Thank goodness for the 2 bank shots

Hope they can get it together, be a little more clutch and extend this series.
When Dallas start to feel it, and I can see it happening they start to score. its very much a hot/cold kind of team. They look to be switching to their better play. Dallas improving as series goes on. Can't say the same for Vegas.

Somebody else has to get going though. Several stars that haven't been showing up on scoreboard. They got some players that at least contribute.

I think Dallas needs one more goal to take game 4. Quite a game.

What is it with audio switching in and out. What a poor quality telecast. They're turning the rink sounds up and down. Ridiculous. For a good surround sound setup so obvious when they are adjusting audio volumes. Jebus, just keep it the same volume and channel levels. Amateurish. can't blame Snet, they're just carrying the feed. vegas have the best audio quality in the league if they just leave it alone.

Reactions: oobga

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Dallas’ version of dominant doesn’t touch what the Avs can do. Dallas should have won last game going away and they missed chance after chance. Never mind that their goalie looks beatable.
So every team that isn't quite as prolific as Colorado is trash then? (Which you've said about the Stars 158X. Look like a decent team to me hard working and fully deserving of the breaks they are finally getting.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
So every team that isn't quite as prolific as Colorado is trash then? (Which you've said about the Stars 158X. Look like a decent team to me hard working and fully deserving of the breaks they are finally getting.
Dallas just doesn’t scare me and they shouldn’t scare the Avs. I’m not a big believer in Winnipeg either but the Avs have dismantled them. Dallas’ goalie needs to be better too.

The Avs currently look like the class of the west. Not quite the buzzsaw when they won the Cup but close to that good.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Dallas just doesn’t scare me and they shouldn’t scare the Avs. I’m not a big believer in Winnipeg either but the Avs have dismantled them. Dallas’ goalie needs to be better too.

The Avs currently look like the class of the west. Not quite the buzzsaw when they won the Cup but close to that good.
IF (big if) Dallas advances, in theory I would say the the Stars have better F depth, better D corp and the better goalie, and the Avs have all the star power. Would be a fun series.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
When Dallas start to feel it, and I can see it happening they start to score. its very much a hot/cold kind of team. They look to be switching to their better play. Dallas improving as series goes on. Can't say the same for Vegas.

Somebody else has to get going though. Several stars that haven't been showing up on scoreboard. They got some players that at least contribute.

I think Dallas needs one more goal to take game 4. Quite a game.

What is it with audio switching in and out. What a poor quality telecast. They're turning the rink sounds up and down. Ridiculous. For a good surround sound setup so obvious when they are adjusting audio volumes. Jebus, just keep it the same volume and channel levels. Amateurish. can't blame Snet, they're just carrying the feed. vegas have the best audio quality in the league if they just leave it alone.
PK however is coming through with perfect sound lol. Too bad sounds like most ppl muting him and can't enjoy.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Jeez. Guess just keep trying bank shots Dallas. You are not meant to finish any nice play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad