GDT: Around the League 2023-24 I : "Wake Up. September Has Ended!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
Kings are a good balanced team. Would not surprise me to see them go to the Finals

Did not know Markstrom is out week to week either

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
LA is doing well this year, but Dubois has been a bust so far. Picks 2 - 5 of that 2016 draft are all looking like under achievers.
Not really. Dubois mostly has been parked on a third line allowing the Kings to have super strong Center depth across all lines. production isn't going to be there on a third line. Especially with the guys he's playing with. Kings are missing Arvidsson and Lizotte as well so they're a bit spread out now playing 4 lines.

Kings got Dubois for playoffs in anycase. Anything he gets done in regular season is gravy.

In anycase how is a .690ppg hard to play against Center a bust? Guy is only 25 and hunts pucks like a moose.

At least the Wild are winning.
Stop it, just stop it. you guys are the OOT jinx around here.

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
Whenever I turn on any game, it's endless commercials.

All is quiet on the western front?

Was watching the movie. :sarcasm:

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
Markstrom getting hurt might be good for the Flames because they need to tank and start the rebuild. They're not winning a god damn thing with their current group haha

Reactions: BlackDogg

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
Surprise surprise. Canucks score on their pp. They are the new pp merchants except they get calls. No McDavid handicap

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Not really. Dubois mostly has been parked on a third line allowing the Kings to have super strong Center depth across all lines. production isn't going to be there on a third line. Especially with the guys he's playing with. Kings are missing Arvidsson and Lizotte as well so they're a bit spread out now playing 4 lines.

Kings got Dubois for playoffs in anycase. Anything he gets done in regular season is gravy.

In anycase how is a .690ppg hard to play against Center a bust? Guy is only 25 and hunts pucks like a moose.

Stop it, just stop it. you guys are the OOT jinx around here.
8.5M per year, .5ppg, worst +/- on the team, invisible too often. I watch him fairly closely as he's on my fantasy team. Hasn't come remotely close to expectations.

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
8.5M per year, .5ppg, worst +/- on the team, invisible too often. I watch him fairly closely as he's on my fantasy team. Hasn't come remotely close to expectations.

For me at least - he’s exactly meeting expectations.

In his career I don’t know if I’ve ever “seen him good” more than a few times. To me he’s always just kind of “there” and has enough talent to chip in ~60 some points. Good middle of the lineup player, but not close to a guy you think about paying $8.5 to for me.

Never understood the hype with him at all, especially when you factor in the primadonna factor.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
For me at least - he’s exactly meeting expectations.

In his career I don’t know if I’ve ever “seen him good” more than a few times. To me he’s always just kind of “there” and has enough talent to chip in ~60 some points. Good middle of the lineup player, but not close to a guy you think about paying $8.5 to for me.

Never understood the hype with him at all, especially when you factor in the primadonna factor.
Never understood the hype either. Not the guy I think of when I think of a team player. On pace for 40 points, overpaid by around 4-5M.

Reactions: Oilhawks and TB12

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
Big breakaway save by demko to keep the game 4-2 after van pp ends

Van looks like shit at even strength

5-2 Devils

Luke Hughes

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
I know it sounds weird, but Boeser has to be the quietest and most invisible leading goal scorer I have ever seen lol

How many did he get against us in three games

Four in game one. Can't even bother to check the other two games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad