GDT: Around the League 2023-2024 II: Whacked NHL Scheduling is Whacked | Mod Warning Post #1964

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
I mean.

They promoted his assistant and Blake loves the 1-3-1. Not sure they'll get much of a change.
Good poont but They probably make the playoffs. The team they have is more suited to playoff play. I mean I'll say it. If the Kings face the Nucks in first round they beat them. Its a plausible matchup.

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
From the court documents, it seems like McLeod was the "Pizza guy". The guy who came and left after 10sh minutes.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
This epitomizes Vancouver to me. They needed Lindholm to tie this record. A guy who didn't even deserve to be at the game, but somebody had to be picked from CGY lol. Skinner and Hyman should be there too

Heres the Nucks banner now. I'm fine with it. Let em have it.

How is 9 goal Lindholm on the ASG anyway? I know he got the Calgary spot but its not like he was their best player.

From the court documents, it seems like McLeod was the "Pizza guy". The guy who came and left after 10sh minutes.
Is it the wrong time to make a pepperoni pizza joke?

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023

How is 9 goal Lindholm on the ASG anyway? I know he got the Calgary spot but its not like he was their best player.

Speaking of pizza, it's pizza night tonight. Love making my own dough.

Reactions: Drivesaitl

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton

I actually got the sense that Michael McLeod was John Doe #1, hence why he has more pending charges than the other four.

Speculation is that someone previously unnamed was pizza guy. There's a lot of speculation that Batherson is the pizza guy. But we have no idea.

Presumably Coleman wanted a vacation. 😂

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
This epitomizes Vancouver to me. They needed Lindholm to tie this record. A guy who didn't even deserve to be at the game, but somebody had to be picked from CGY lol. Skinner and Hyman should be there too

This weekend is their SC. I mean when the team publicly says that this moment is hard to eclipse, you know you are a loser organization.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton

I wonder why Westhead never goes after the other sports including amateur sport in Universities and colleges. He only likes to dig up dirt in hockey and seems to make it the exclusive domain of all bad things. Pretty sad that he paints such a biased picture of the sport when far more good than bad happens with our game.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
I wonder why Westhead never goes after the other sports including amateur sport in Universities and colleges. He only likes to dig up dirt in hockey and seems to make it the exclusive domain of all bad things. Pretty sad that he paints such a biased picture of the sport when far more good than bad happens with our game.
Hes' done stories on other sports, like soccer, volleyball, etc. I applaud the guy for having the balls to do the dirty work that our other hockey 'journalists' want to sweep under the rug. I owe so many of the good things in my life to hockey, but I'm fine with the seedier parts getting exposed, as that's the only way we can make progress.

frag2

Mar 8, 2006

I think it's probably a case of tipsters passing him stuff and then he starts digging

Reactions: bellagiobob

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
lol, Lindholm was not even one of Calgary's 3 best players this season, not even close, how did the NHL figure he should make the All-Star team.

Even Weegar or Markstrom deserve to be there more than he does, but Coleman was the no brainer to send.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Hes' done stories on other sports, like soccer, volleyball, etc. I applaud the guy for having the balls to do the dirty work that our other hockey 'journalists' want to sweep under the rug. I owe so many of the good things in my life to hockey, but I'm fine with the seedier parts getting exposed, as that's the only way we can make progress.

Agree anything unseemly in sport needs to be exposed hockey included. I thought he just had it in for hockey in general. Good to know he goes after them all.

Gambling in sports with players, team officials and referees will be the next big issue with how prevalent it’s become.

Reactions: bellagiobob
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad