Around Hockey XIII (All Non-Jackets Hockey talk in here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derby

Pilsners in Prague
Sponsor
Dec 30, 2009
Ohio
The Jackets are either believers or pretenders... The team has the tools to make the playoffs, the question is.. "Do they have the heart"...

Enough talk about other teams, the Jackets must do this on their own... it's time.

I disagree. I think they have the heart, not so much the tools. And as for the bolded, check out the thread title.

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
Almost makes a person want to watch NASCAR.....Not! :D

Boy, you have that right. NASCAR is sooo bad. I'd rather watch poker. I could have swore, flipping through the channels one early morning, I saw dodgeball (like for real, not the movie) on.

I still haven't figured out if that was real or if it was a 4:30 in the morning dream.

cbjfaninmo

4 those about 2 rock
Mar 17, 2012
Lake of the Ozarks, MO
Boy, you have that right. NASCAR is sooo bad. I'd rather watch poker. I could have swore, flipping through the channels one early morning, I saw dodgeball (like for real, no the movie) on.

I still haven't figured out if that was real or if it was a 4:30 in the morning dream.

I have never seen dodgeball either but it wouldn't surprise me.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Forgetting for a minute the vested interest, its been a very entertaining game to watch. Hoping for Mase to have a flashback moment (other than his Calder Trophy) and he lets in a couple softies in the third.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad