Speculation: Armchair GM - Offseason Thread (Summer Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebus88

19/20 Columbus Blue Jackets: "It Is What It Is"
Sep 27, 2017
Michigan
@thebus88 - your new team?…..happy for him

Interesting they now have Korpi and Anton Forsberg

Don’t really care for OTT, kinda wish he woulda went somewhere else, though I will root for Korpisalo and them moving forward. I’m just extremely happy for him that he’ll get a LEGIT chance at being a starter for an extended time, for arguably the 1st time in his career. I have held him in a pretty deep keeper league for some time also, so this should finally start benefiting me also quite a bit more.

Most of you know how I am, I obviously won’t get over the goalie decision for awhile, as I believe it’s going to continue to look worse and worse moving forward.

Can’t fathom the decision made by the front office regarding the goalies.

Reactions: MoeBartoli

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
Don’t really care for OTT, kinda wish he woulda went somewhere else, though I will root for Korpisalo and them moving forward. I’m just extremely happy for him that he’ll get a LEGIT chance at being a starter for an extended time, for arguably the 1st time in his career. I have held him in a pretty deep keeper league for some time also, so this should finally start benefiting me also quite a bit more.

Most of you know how I am, I obviously won’t get over the goalie decision for awhile, as I believe it’s going to continue to look worse and worse moving forward.

Well, it’s time to pump Tarasov tires, what else is there now

thebus88

19/20 Columbus Blue Jackets: "It Is What It Is"
Sep 27, 2017
Michigan
CBJ did Korpisalo an enormous favor signing him last summer.

Haha, as if no other high level professional, or another NHL hockey team would have offered him a contract.

The CBJ are idiots not giving him the contract they gave Merzlikins.

tunnelvision

Jul 31, 2021
Well that hurts even though we don't know if he would have been willing to come to CBJ with similar term.

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia

That's easy. Elvis is untradeable with his contract and salary cap is salary cap. It makes me angry too, I think Korpi is underrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad