GDT: Arizona @ Montreal THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 19, 2015 7:30 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Our offence still shoots blank and our defence allow too many quality chances. The whole team should feel bad.

Game is tied with Price in net, at worst. So, shooting blanks or not they'd be in good position to win.

Condon has had a few bad games in a row. He's a back up playing every day, these things happen. It's on the coach to play the other ****ing goalie.

Walksss

Mar 26, 2013
And he passes it off to guys at bad angles too.

Yeah, he just isn't that aware in the offensive zone at all really. Not aware enough to take his game to the next level anyways. He needs to simplify his game but for whatever reason still hasn't, he over handles the puck most possessions rather than just taking it to the net with a quick shot or pass.

He has a lot of work to do on his game and I haven't seen the progression year over year. It's almost like he's plateau'd already, I'd really like to see a leap forward in any of his abilities to think differently about him but I just don't know.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Yeah, he just isn't that aware in the offensive zone at all really. Not aware enough to take his game to the next level anyways. He needs to simplify his game but for whatever reason still hasn't, he over handles the puck most possessions rather than just taking it to the net with a quick shot or pass.

He has a lot of work to do on his game and I haven't seen the progression year over year. It's almost like he's plateau'd already, I'd really like to see a leap forward in any of his abilities to think differently about him but I just don't know.
As much as I think we could do more to help him, I hoped for more from him.

void

Jan 5, 2006
All I read on HF when Subban first came into the NHL was he was only good on the PP. What happened to that?

Other teams give him very little time and space now. Can't blame him too much. I do think he needs to work on his shot accuracy though.

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
Gotta say that I hate when they show the goalie going back on the bench instead of following the puck. Idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad