Confirmed Trade: [ARI/FLA] Niklas Hjalmarsson for Roberto Luongo

Status
Not open for further replies.

GODreau13

Feb 17, 2018

The Flames were playing a game against the Coyotes so I typed in Coyotes on Google and this tweet showed up, there were no news articles or anything about it just the tweet, so I don't blame you guys for not posting this yet, I hope I formatted the title correctly mods?

Reactions: Kevs Security

GODreau13

Feb 17, 2018
Surprised Chiarelli wasn't all over this.
Yes I thought that he would want to get Hjalmarsson but I don't think he had the cap space and plus Hjalmarsson is old and the Oilers are a young team, finally because Ranta is injured for Ari they would want a goalie and the Oilers wouldn't want to trade Koskinin or Talbot.

Reactions: Kevs Security

Half Clapper

Dec 1, 2017
Yes I thought that he would want to get Hjalmarsson but I don't think he had the cap space and plus Hjalmarsson is old and the Oilers are a young team, finally because Ranta is injured for Ari they would want a goalie and the Oilers wouldn't want to trade Koskinin or Talbot.
i hope you're trolling right now.

caley

Aug 19, 2006
twitter.com

The Flames were playing a game against the Coyotes so I typed in Coyotes on Google and this tweet showed up, there were no news articles or anything about it just the tweet, so I don't blame you guys for not posting this yet, I hope I formatted the title correctly mods?

It’s a bot that generates random fictional trades. I don’t see the point of it but seem people seem to enjoy it. That said, it’s strictly made-up stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad