Are any of our Ottawa area GM's...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
If it's sold out, looks like I won't make it.

But if you are ever heading to a Sens game Eric, let me know and maybe we can hook-up for a beer there. I have a half season package.

And reserve your WJC tickets! Ottawa is in the bidding and every $50 refundable commitment counts. www.capitaltickets.ca I think.

godlh

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Visit site
Dr.Sens(e) said:
If it's sold out, looks like I won't make it.

But if you are ever heading to a Sens game Eric, let me know and maybe we can hook-up for a beer there. I have a half season package.

And reserve your WJC tickets! Ottawa is in the bidding and every $50 refundable commitment counts. www.capitaltickets.ca I think.

I've already gotten two deposits in there...even though a rival company is going to be selling tix for it, not Ticketmaster.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
godlh said:
I've already gotten two deposits in there...even though a rival company is going to be selling tix for it, not Ticketmaster.

Don't tell me you work for the Evil Empire, Eric?! I'm shocked - appalled even! :eek: <- see?

godlh

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Visit site
I'm Vader...

Ohio Jones said:
Don't tell me you work for the Evil Empire, Eric?! I'm shocked - appalled even! :eek: <- see?

Yep, I run the Call Centre here in Ottawa...I also cheer for the other Evil Empire (according to Ottawa people), the Leafs...so it's kind of fitting...

PS, I always cheer for the bad guys in movies...I remeber cheering when Tim Robbins blew up that car in Arlington Rd (apologies to those who haven't seen it yet!)

Hossa

Feb 27, 2002
Abroad
Visit site
godlh said:
Yep, I run the Call Centre here in Ottawa...I also cheer for the other Evil Empire (according to Ottawa people), the Leafs...so it's kind of fitting...

PS, I always cheer for the bad guys in movies...I remeber cheering when Tim Robbins blew up that car in Arlington Rd (apologies to those who haven't seen it yet!)

On the subject of Arlington Road, that is a fantastic movie. I truly didn't see the ending coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad