GDT: April 5, 2018: Does anyone care anymore? Oilers vs. Knights

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigFuzzyDice

the giant Kane in your azz
Jul 8, 2016
Nuge and McDavid need to stay together next season. Todd you better read this!!
Who cares if he reads it. Hockey gods willing he won’t be in any position to make that call. Someplace far Far East or south will suffice

Frank the Tank

The Godfather
Aug 15, 2005
Chicago, IL
I wouldn't mind OT. I'll be honest, I want to stay around that 7th draft position and grab one of those defensemen in the second tier behind Dahlin.

t0nedeff

Jun 29, 2010
Kassian always does that shit his shine has completely worn off. If the guy isn't hitting he's basically invisible and always on the wrong side of the puck or sitting at the wall waiting for the puck to come to him while the opposition steps in front of him and gets a free puck.

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
Yup. Bad D, but Scam should have had that one.

All good though. More McPoints now...
It maybe wasn't a terrible goal in close, but he should at least have SOME of those. He rarely comes up with big saves ever anymore when needed.

Duke74

Jan 13, 2018
You'd think there would be less complaining with so many cheering for a loss. **** the loss, win.
Every GDT on here is exactly the same. There's no differentiation between games.

"Oh a McPoint! Yay, a McPoint! All I want is McPoints!"
"And Nuge is so awesome. McClellan should've put Nuge with McDavid all year and he'd have 100 points!"
"Fire McClellan. Fire Chiarelli."
"Lucic sucks. Talbot is garbage."
"Draisaitl sucks. Draisaitl is lazy, slow, hungover, drunk overpaid,useless and has mailed it in or checked out."

Anyone that wants to read all 82 GDTs only needs to read one. It's quite nauseating that no one has anything new to say on here.

Reactions: RattsSSV

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
McDavid now leads NHL in PPG lol , you wont hear about this from the scribes anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad