GDT: Apr. 27, 7:00pm: The BWO proudly presents "The Leafs vs TB - It's Game 5 Baby!" - The Opposite Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squiffy

Victims, rn't we all
Oct 21, 2006
Toronto
Class, in this next one, the role of the Leafs will be played by George Costanza, and the role of a Playoff Series Win by some random attractive actress. Pay attention, it may be on your final exam:

Ya baby, ya! The Buds World Order is going full Costanza Opposite here! Jinxing it? No, we aren't worried about jinxing it! We're chilling the jolly pops, we're booking Friday off, we're.....

Sorry, yes Aaron, you have your hand raised? Sorry what? What? What about all those other elimination games, and you think maybe we shouldn't risk jinxing it?

Sorry class, A A Ron done messed up there. I said pay attention.

We're printing the round one win parade maps right now, the press in sub-basement C of BWO Peruvian Headquarters is fired up. We're hot air balloon mail dropping that sucker world wide with our recently returned from leasing to China balloon fleet (seemed kind of sudden, don't know what happened. Paid the early cancellation fees and everything). Sneak preview of the f***ing Round 1 parade route Leaf fans, you know it's true:

simplified-stylized-world-map-small-260nw-1580908684.jpg

Jinx? There ain't no jinx here. Tonight is our night. Get fired up, let 'er loose Leaf Nation. We're done with this crap. It's Opposite Night, because the BWO says so. Let's get it on!

Here's four minutes and twenty-one seconds of Metallica and Wendal Clark again. Because hell ya. They don't give a damn about jinxing and neither do we.

Once you're BWO, you're BWO FOR LIFE.
Baby.

Go Leafs Go

Mitch nylander

One of the biggest fans from a bipolar fanbase
Jun 2, 2016
Huge game tonight. Gotta finish it. You don't want to go back to tampa and potentially force a game 7 where all the pressure in the world will be on our leafs.

Gotta play 3 great periods of hockey, if we play our game, we will win this.

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
On ya @Squiffy, here's hoping you keep that good JuJu flowing and the boys end those ***** tomorrow night

Wendel would have, may have got himself arrested as well 😂

Back down the rabbit hole, watching Wendel curb stomp dudes until the game starts I guess

• Haha
Reactions: kb

7even

Offered and lost
Feb 1, 2012
North Carolina
With Boston losing to Florida, there is only one other game 5 that's an elimination game 5 left, Vegas versus Winnipeg, puck drop 10pm.

Not only are we advancing to the second round today, we're going to be the first team in the playoffs to advance to the second round.

stats1

Jul 22, 2022
Just end it! None of this waiting until G7. Come out strong and heavy, take it to them, force their D to make plays, and please!!!! Hit Hedman as much as possible, he’s not 100% and other than him Tampa doesn’t have much of a D core. Win this game and have a comfortable weekend. My liver won’t like me if this goes to Saturday night…. And GLG!!!!

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
Is it already elimination game time? The frustration of a Leafs fan really comes to the pinnacle this time of year.

I don't care how this thing gets won, just get it done. Please just end this agony.

Strangle

May 4, 2009
Is it already elimination game time? The frustration of a Leafs fan really comes to the pinnacle this time of year.

I don't care how this thing gets won, just get it done. Please just end this agony.

Changing the narrative tonight!

Going to be like 1-16 in elimination games soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad