GDT: [Apr 17] Ploffs Game 2: Flames 1 @ Canucks 0 [TV: CBC, CNBC, TVA - 8:00 PM MT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
haters.gif

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I was at the grocery store getting pizza. I was in my Flames jersey. I ran into another guy wearing a Flames jersey. Know how many people there were wearing Canucks jerseys? None. Flames 2. Canucks 0. Book it.

I Hate Blake Coleman

Bandwagon Burner
Jul 22, 2008
Saskatchewan
Canucks fans seem to think Hiller played the game of his life last time. Which either says that a) they've never seen Hiller play b) they think Hiller sucks or c) they've only faced bad goalies all season.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
I was at the grocery store getting pizza. I was in my Flames jersey. I ran into another guy wearing a Flames jersey. Know how many people there were wearing Canucks jerseys? None. Flames 2. Canucks 0. Book it.

XSYP833.gif

This one?

o-BACON-STANLEY-CUP-570.jpg

Old news, was on my facebook feed like 2 days ago. :sarcasm:

Yeah that's the one! Sorry, I'm not on the facebook :laugh:

I love you bae! It's gonna be alright!

Right back at ya Hox buddy!

GoFlames

Jul 2, 2008
Calgary
I haven't posted in a few years and just can't get enough of the team this season.... awesome so far and crossing fingers for going up 2-0...

Wheels of Poirier

Flames in 2016
Mar 21, 2014

St. Wardo approves of this post. :clap:

EDIT: that Johnny .gif in the OP is a beauty lol :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad