GDT: [Apr 17] Ploffs Game 2: Flames 1 @ Canucks 0 [TV: CBC, CNBC, TVA - 8:00 PM MT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLAMES666

Jan 30, 2009
Calgary
...he's been one of our better players this game.

Not even close. I have been on the fence about him for the past 3 years and just his play down the stretch and in the playoffs is just the read I needed. No offense and his defense game is average. Not physical at all. Everyone wants to hate on Stajan but Backlund is basically a younger version and I would take Stajan over him. Trade im for a defensive upgrade.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Because leading up to this point had indicated we were going to come back at all lol.
we've done it before. but now we are likely short handed for 4 minutes with 10 minutes left.

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
So done with Backlund. Really hope we trade this guy in the off season.

:laugh:

Ferland at least showing some emotion. Not a fan of him going after the goalie though.

Not even close. I have been on the fence about him for the past 3 years and just his play down the stretch and in the playoffs is just the read I needed. No offense and his defense game is average. Not physical at all. Everyone wants to hate on Stajan but Backlund is basically a younger version and I would take Stajan over him. Trade im for a defensive upgrade.

Yeah, this is just bias. Pretty much no one else is seeing what you're seeing.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria

He literally generated 2/3rds of our offence in the first period. We're watching the same game, but this really looks like a strong bias from my perspective.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
No need to be upset, in my opinion. The penalty was just Ferland playing hard. He didn't stride into the hit or jump. He just got 2 minutes for being really heavy and carrying a lot of momentum. And game situation played into it, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad