HF Habs: The Martin Saint-Louis thread: Winning Streak Edition

ReHabs

Jan 18, 2022
NY Rangers practice facility is near Tarrytown, NY well north of NYC which is not too far from Greenwich CT

Steve Shutt

Don't Poke the Bear
May 31, 2007
Note: Please merge if there's an existing Martin St. Louis thread -couldn't find one

Just read this article Why St-Louis Is The Perfect Canadiens Coach
and feeling extremely appreciative that we have St.Louis at the helm during our rebuild. His story, of getting cut from the Senators training cup to accolades as one of the best players is brilliant:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: HabbyGuy

HabbyGuy

Apr 10, 2003
Hamilton Ontario
Visit site
Note: Please merge if there's an existing Martin St. Louis thread -couldn't find one

Just read this article Why St-Louis Is The Perfect Canadiens Coach
and feeling extremely appreciative that we have St.Louis at the helm during our rebuild. His story, of getting cut from the Senators training cup to accolades as one of the best players his brilliant:

I personally don't care if there's already an existing thread, I love the idea of this one. He doesn't get the love he deserves, so kudos for starting this thread in particular.

I love me some Marty. IMO this has been HUGO's best decision to date. While others could argue Slafkovsky, I believe they go hand in hand.

His approach to the development of this team and it's future is essential to anything we wish to achieve.

He's a godsend, his detractors leave me dumbfounded. This article is aptly named, thanks for sharing. He is the perfect coach for this team.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad