Anything Goes 30: Topicality Not Found

Status
Not open for further replies.

zytz

lumberjack
Jul 25, 2011
I don't come around much anymore so I'm not sure when the new site look/feel changes happened... but is anyone else having really bad performance issues since the change? This feels like DSL again

Also really miss having the mobile version of the site as an option for my phone :/

TorMenT

Go Blackhawks!
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2011
Rockford, IL
If you're using Chrome, some people on the Political forum were talking about how AdBlock Plus was causing a lot of the issues, and they uninstalled it and switched to uBlock. Better performance they claim. I have Chrome and haven't noticed any issues, though...

TorMenT

Go Blackhawks!
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2011
Rockford, IL
Going to consider the switch to Hulu with live TV. Gotta talk about it with the wife, as she watches a lot of stupid channels that probably aren't included. But going to $50 a month instead of whatever we're spending would be nice.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
I use Sling, and I like it a lot, honestly. Like you said, though, it kind of depends what you're looking for with channels. I think I have some kind of sports package, which gives me sports and a few other channels that have TV shows and movies, so it is perfect. But, I have no idea how Hulu Live is - just giving my take on Sling.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
That's beautiful Ray, that's pretty badass you two just say f*** it and move to a totally different environment just like that.

Reactions: RayP

Easy E

Jun 9, 2015
Finally making appointment to get my TSA Pre check done... No more taking off my shoes/belt/laptop and my credit card pays for it.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Foo Fighters are coming to Wrigley this summer! :yo:

I'm shuddering to think how much pit tickets will be. Anyone go last time they played there (2015?)

Easy E

Jun 9, 2015
Foo Fighters are coming to Wrigley this summer! :yo:

I'm shuddering to think how much pit tickets will be. Anyone go last time they played there (2015?)

Have they upgraded their sound system with the new rehab? I went to a concert here years ago and it was by far the worst concert I have been too.

Easy E

Jun 9, 2015
My wife and I have been a little home sick lately. So we looked at houses in Chicagoland... We were like "well, we need at least what we have here", put some filters on, look in popular areas......:eek:

I absolutely love basements, but jesus christ, the housing market is big dollars up there. Not sure I am willing to let go of my McMansion down here for a shack.:mad: I have been spoiled.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
I don't know. Seeing a show there and/or a winter classic hasn't every been appealing because I figured you'd be too far away to fully get into it like smaller venues.

But it's probably my only chance to see them in Chicago and they've been one of my favorite bands ever since their "Learn to Fly" music video came out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad