Anything Goes 23: Fight Fire with Gasoline

Status
Not open for further replies.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
No one here threw me a 13,000 Post Party and now i'm very sad. If you need me I'll be drowning my tears in ice cream and waffles.

Dr.-Who.gif

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
Over the past month or so, I have drastically cut down on the pop I drink. I mostly just drink black coffee and water now. With the occasional pop with a meal or something. But I don't drink it when Im not eating anymore. And, really, its starting to taste too sweet for me. So thats a good sign?? Last year I tried to be like IM NOT DRINKING ANYMORE POP. And that just made me crave it all the time. But just thinking about cutting down has gotten me to the point of 1 can every other day IF that. So thats progress!

I am also not eating as much. Im trying to figure out the whole "Am I hungry or am I just bored??" Thing.
And I don't eat at night anymore. I used to be a huge night snacker while watching netflix or something. I have cut down on that a lot.

College was the worst thing that happened to my body. Too many late nights of doing homework/studying and just ordering pizza and snacking trying to get through the night.

But now I am out of school and I don't feel the urge to do that. I just go to sleep instead :laugh:

Thank you guys! If you think of anything else, I will take any tips I can get!

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Maybe I'm weird, but I actually prefer the taste of diet pop over the regular stuff.

Likewise.

It goes down smoother to me. Feels less sticky. The regular pops and 'zero' versions taste way too sweet.

But I haven't drank either in awhile. I really only drink diet pop as part of cocktails now when out with friends.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
At my school's gym and they have daytime tv on right now. I'm watching Michael freaking Strahan dance around and make guacamole lol. Who watches this garbage?

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Been drinking diet versus regular since 2013. Used to hate it, but prefer it now as well.

Only seen it in a few places so far, but Coke Zero Vanilla's actually really good. Diet Squirt is my go to non-caffeinated soda now as well.

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
Not a big fan of diet stuff. Diet Coke is alright, Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi is delicious, and that's about as far as I'll go for saying I like a diet pop. Diet Dew is WOAT.

Pepe Silvia

Jan 2, 2012
Chicago
There isn't a huge difference between Mountain Dew and Diet Dew. It's nothing like the difference between Pepsi and Diet Pepsi IMO

dbridge

Bluth Lockout 2015
Nov 28, 2010
Chicago
I can stomach Diet Coke/Pepsi versus the regular one, but I'd always prefer the regular. However, Coke Zero (or better yet Cherry Coke Zero) is incredible to me. I have no idea what's different between Coke Zero and Diet Coke, but I like it so much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad