Anything Goes 21: Sears Tower has a big cap hit

Status
Not open for further replies.

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
I don't think I've ever gone to portillo's and not got a hot dog. Feels wrong to me ordering something else.

Sarava

May 9, 2010
West Dundee, IL
As good as the Beef n' Cheddar croissant is at Portillo's, I usually go with the cheeseburger. Better than anywhere else I've been. Pretty much everything they have is amazing though.

Crazy_Ike

Cookin' with fire.
Mar 29, 2005
I live in a village of 1000 people, home of exactly one restaurant. It's a 30 minute drive just to the nearest real city, and two hours to either Edmonton or Calgary, neither of which is known for its quality cultural food.

To say I am jealous of you guys who can pop into Chicago restaurants on a whim is an understatement.

MTP

I Love Shinpads
Jan 19, 2010
Downers Grove, IL
I live in a village of 1000 people, home of exactly one restaurant. It's a 30 minute drive just to the nearest real city, and two hours to either Edmonton or Calgary, neither of which is known for its quality cultural food.

To say I am jealous of you guys who can pop into Chicago restaurants on a whim is an understatement.

gyros-jpg.jpg

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
Yeah I live in a town of 2000 that has no restaurants :( but we got a couple decent ones in the town right next to me, but nothing compared to what everyone on here talks like.

MurrayBannerman

I post about baseball on a hockey forum
Feb 18, 2012
CHI
I can move home, too, so that's nice. So like 6 weeks from now, I'll be sitting pretty in the Chicago sun again.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
I don't think I've ever gone to portillo's and not got a hot dog. Feels wrong to me ordering something else.

I don't think I've ever gone to Portillos and not got a cheeseburger. Their burgers are so ****ing underrated.

Usually grab a dog to go with it, but not always, where as I'm getting a burger first and if I'm really hungry then I'll grab a dog, beef, or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad