Anything Goes 20: I can ride my bike with no handlebars

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Oddly enough, Handlebars plays on my Pandora mix just about every time I go out for a ride. Love that song, always pumps me up for a couple of sprints when it comes on.

Nothingman*

I love biking. But here in MN you have to be patient to own a strictly road bike. I just bought a Trek Boone 5 disc because of a wipeout on my road bike this past spring. That ****ing sand on the road, potholes flattening your tires. I decided screw that and am going with a cross for city/trails around here. And I don't do over 50 milers usually. I will miss some of the speed but the safety aspect is just too huge for me in the city here.

Sevanston

Dec 27, 2009
NYC
Really thinking about joining a climbing gym.

I've always liked climbing but I've never had the time or money to take it too seriously. Looking like that might change soon.

Plus it's pretty clear from my potbelly and general exhaustion that I need to get some kind of fitness back in my life. Walking the dog ain't cutting it.

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
As I said before, I am trying to gain some mass. On some supplements to help me with this and I have to be on a high calorie diet. I have to consume around 3,300 daily just to maintain my weight. I mean every once in a while I had days where I consumed a ton of calories, but to do in on a daily basis is actually a big challenge.

MurrayBannerman

I post about baseball on a hockey forum
Feb 18, 2012
CHI
its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia-the-gang-goes-to-the-jersey-shore_article_story_main.jpg

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
Modern medicine is kind of insane. So I got injected with some radiation as part of some medical test thingy today but even though its a very minor dose that may have already degraded at this point in the day I feel like I should have gained comic book superpowers or something from it.

ChiGuySez

Cody Parkey GOAT
Oct 4, 2006
I can ride my bike with no handlebars... pffft

I did a perfect 360 on the NewJersey Turnpike day after a Nor-Easter.

Rental car, rwd.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Hot damn, the Halo 5 beta is goooooooood.

Looks like they listened to a ton of the bad feedback they got from Halo 4.

Cullksinikers

Aug 20, 2009
'Merica
Got a Sports Authority gift card for Christmas. Talk about the worst selection on the planet. So I might have that in my back pocket forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad