OT: Anyone have a Gretzky jersey?

CokenoPepsi

Oct 28, 2016
I've always wanted a Lady Liberty or just a blue Gretzky jersey but never got around to it as getting a proper jersey from that time in good condition would probably be a bit of a challenge.. did a look on ebay just now seems like there are a few but going for several hundreds of dollars and they all XXL or XL.

Damn

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
I've always wanted a Lady Liberty or just a blue Gretzky jersey but never got around to it as getting a proper jersey from that time in good condition would probably be a bit of a challenge.. did a look on ebay just now seems like there are a few but going for several hundreds of dollars and they all XXL or XL.

Damn

The elites don't want you to know this but the ducks at the park are free and you can take them home. I have 458 ducks. As well as 7 Gretzky jersey's.

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
No Sadly. I saw an authentic one in Ottawa at some small store & was so close to picking it up but I thought it was too much at the time. Kicking myself for not getting it

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
I have an authentic white Gretzky, complete with a nice cigarette burn on the right sleeve from my high school girlfriend.

• Wow
Reactions: RGY

Row I Goon

Nov 14, 2018
Yes, first Rangers jersey I ever bought from my first visit to MSG. Couple years later got a white Lundquist jersey. Still pondering what my next Rangers jersey will be.

nyrmetros

May 3, 2007
I have a Cosbys CCM blue Authentic Gretzky jersey from 1998. Folks got it on clearance for me for $150 down from $300...... Did Gretzky ever actually play in a Rangers CCM jersey or did he just play with Starter?

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
I have a Cosbys CCM blue Authentic Gretzky jersey from 1998. Folks got it on clearance for me for $150 down from $300...... Did Gretzky ever actually play in a Rangers CCM jersey or did he just play with Starter?
Pretty sure his time here perfectly overlaps with Starter.
Having said that I do have a replica CCM Gretzky jersey :)

Reactions: nyrmetros

GENESISPuck94

Sponsor
May 2, 2022
NJ

Damn
I have a blue home Starter Authentic Rangers Gretzky jersey with the fight strap and a patch inside that says it's from the 98-99 season. Not sure what size, large maybe, there's no size tag. Because I baby my belongings its in perfect condition. I'm not sure I ever wore it outside. I don't wear it and really don't have a need for it. If I'm going to wear a jersey it's my Leetch jersey.

If you want it, it's yours. I'll give it to you for the price of shipping.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
I have a blue home Starter Authentic Rangers Gretzky jersey with the fight strap and a patch inside that says it's from the 98-99 season. Not sure what size, large maybe, there's no size tag. Because I baby my belongings its in perfect condition. I'm not sure I ever wore it outside. I don't wear it and really don't have a need for it. If I'm going to wear a jersey it's my Leetch jersey.

If you want it, it's yours. I'll give it to you for the price of shipping.
That's a generous offer. Good on you!

I also have an authentic CCM Leetch road blue from '94 with the Gerry Cosby tag sewn in.

Reactions: leetch99

GENESISPuck94

Sponsor
May 2, 2022
NJ
That's a generous offer. Good on you!

I also have an authentic CCM Leetch road blue from '94 with the Gerry Cosby tag sewn in.
Honestly it's just been hanging in my closet for years. I tried giving it to my son but he didn't want it. I'd rather someone have it and enjoy it than it just hang there not being used. I'm not rich by any stretch of the imagination but what can I seriously make off the jersey that will improve my life? So, let it be with someone who will appreciate it. If it brings them joy that's worth more to me.

If OP responds I'll gladly ship it to them if they pay for shipping.

leetch99

Leetch66 Joined 2007
Oct 5, 2017
PEI Canada
Honestly it's just been hanging in my closet for years. I tried giving it to my son but he didn't want it. I'd rather someone have it and enjoy it than it just hang there not being used. I'm not rich by any stretch of the imagination but what can I seriously make off the jersey that will improve my life? So, let it be with someone who will appreciate it. If it brings them joy that's worth more to me.

If OP responds I'll gladly ship it to them if they pay for shipping.
I hear what you are saying .That is a very nice gesture on your part . I gave a lot of stuff away a couple of seasons ago, cards -trinkets -books and as such . I still have a lot of Ranger cards pre 1970 that some day I should make a list of because when I'm dead she will have no clue where they should go . I also have a Gretzky RC and I think it rates about a 7 and I think I'm generous with that...it came from packs that my brother bought many years ago . I have not advertised it yet.....I think I can get around 5-6 grand for it locally .....I just hate advertising it with so much crime and stuff these days . I'm not sure what it costs to have them PSA graded.....I actually am scared to send it out .

Reactions: GENESISPuck94

Cygnus 2112

Aug 7, 2014
Long Island
He never played in a CCM as they took over just before his first season here but I think they used a CCM at the press conference announcing his arrival.

Reactions: nyrmetros

Ad

Upcoming events

• Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3