Anyone else having issues with Rise of the Ronin dialogue audio?

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
So I have been looking forward to since I saw it announced in 2022, I finally got my copy and the first day everything was fine, but ever since then I have no dialogue audio, I will talk to somebody and the subtitles which I forgot to turn off will speed through so I can't read them and there will be no sound coming out of the characters mouth, they will be talking but no voice.

All other audio works, combat audio, cat audio dog audio , It's just the dialogue

Last edited:

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
I never did come across this issue. You may have already done this and possibly found no answer, but did you try a google search to see if others have come across the same issue?

Wondering that if a restart of the game doesn't fix it, if a complete re-install would do the trick. Hopefully you wouldn't have to do that though.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
I never did come across this issue. You may have already done this and possibly found no answer, but did you try a google search to see if others have come across the same issue?

Wondering that if a restart of the game doesn't fix it, if a complete re-install would do the trick. Hopefully you wouldn't have to do that though.

I did, I am not the only one to have this issue but there was no clear answer of what to do so I came here

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
I had a lot of audio issues in the original Nioh, which is the same engine. If you’re using separate speakers from the tv it could be causing issues.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad