anyone else hate the center ice salute to fans by the losers?

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
I think the OP was expecting something more like:

1715998969834.gif

647Hockey

May 5, 2024
just watched Boston add yet another playoff disappointment to their long ass list of them and yet the players do the little salute after the game to chants of "LET'S GO BRUINS"

this is the saddest zoomer shit ever (obviously it is some euro tradition lol) like you lost guys get in the dressing room don't soak in your participation medal
I think Rangers started it off like 10 years ago or so after every home game? I dont know. But I remember them doing it and now teams seem to copy them.

I always thought it looked pretty dumb, and the play by play have to along with it.... "here's the players at centre ice saluting the crowd"

ecemleafs

Jan 4, 2009
New York
People do realize that only 1 team can win a championship a year. Right?

Like what should the other 31 teams do when they lose? Flip everyone off?

This is the type of thread making that makes me wonder if people really can find EVERYTHING to complain about.
a lot of people in this world are just raging about little things all the time.

Avs2022

Jan 4, 2011
just watched Boston add yet another playoff disappointment to their long ass list of them and yet the players do the little salute after the game to chants of "LET'S GO BRUINS"

this is the saddest zoomer shit ever (obviously it is some euro tradition lol) like you lost guys get in the dressing room don't soak in your participation medal
Did Marchand insult your parents 2 years ago?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad