Any Legal Live Streams Or Podcasts worth listening to?

BroadwayStorm

Aug 2, 2005
New York City
Streams and podcasts are not illegal. You can't get in trouble for watching or listening. It is not a crime of any sort. Distribution of illegal content is the crime.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Think you rbest bet for hockey content is one of the live streaming TSN radio stations, but you'll be inundated with Canadian hockey analysis.

Bob McKenize just launched a Podcast that I haven't listened to yet.

Otherwise, just get your jollies from HF like the rest of us :P

Inferno

Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta, GA
Streams and podcasts are not illegal. You can't get in trouble for watching or listening. It is not a crime of any sort. Distribution of illegal content is the crime.

if someone shared an XM radio live stream...that would be illegal right?
Hence why i asked for only legal stuff.

Inferno

Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta, GA
Think you rbest bet for hockey content is one of the live streaming TSN radio stations, but you'll be inundated with Canadian hockey analysis.

Bob McKenize just launched a Podcast that I haven't listened to yet.

Otherwise, just get your jollies from HF like the rest of us :P

yeah the bobcast is fun, but once every other week sucks.

1Knee1T

Jun 29, 2008
PDOcast is great. Hockey talk with some analytics thrown in.
Hockey Central at Noon is a daily SportsNet one if you're looking for content every day.
TSN Hockey Analytics is a weekly one, similar to the PDOcast but it's a recording of a radio show.
Puck Soup was mentioned, it's hockey with pop culture referenced through out.
Marek vs Wyshynski is decent but I listen primarily for Marek.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
PDOcast is great. Hockey talk with some analytics thrown in.
Hockey Central at Noon is a daily SportsNet one if you're looking for content every day.
TSN Hockey Analytics is a weekly one, similar to the PDOcast but it's a recording of a radio show.
Puck Soup was mentioned, it's hockey with pop culture referenced through out.
Marek vs Wyshynski is decent but I listen primarily for Marek.

I listen to the 3 bolded, they're all very good, probably the top 3 hockey podcasts out there. I was never a huge fan of Wyshinski (puck daddy blog) but I do enjoy his two podcasts and credit where it's due, they are probably the two best out there.

Also Barstool Sports has a hockey podcast called "Spitting Chicklets" co-hosted by former NHLer Ryan Whitney which is good as well.

For Rangers centric ones there are:

Bantering the Blueshirts done by the guys at Blueshirt Banter, it's pretty good.

Also the guys at Blueseat Blogs do one called the Blueseat Blogcast. It's okay, though there is zero chemistry between the 3 people on it which can at times make it a little hard to listen to. A lot of pauses and rambling, but overall it's not bad.

Garden Faithful podcast is another one that is pretty good, though the main host talks super fast like he's always in a rush, but overall it's pretty good.

Then the SNY Rangers podcast is good, definitely more professional than the other Rangers podcasts with the SNY infrastructure in place. SNY gets a lot of crap for the way they present their "stories" which are basically just taking lines from actual articles written by the beats, but still, they get legitimate guests and the average podcast is 25 minutes so I always listen to it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad