any french prospects?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kremlin

Oct 11, 2003
Visit site
medmed said:
as a french guy, i'd like to know some good french prospects! i know that you guys can be qualified of experts so...i'm counting on you :help: :bow: :handclap:
Let's see if Don Cherry can shed some light on this ;)

wilka91*

May 5, 2004
medmed said:
as a french guy, i'd like to know some good french prospects! i know that you guys can be qualified of experts so...i'm counting on you :help: :bow: :handclap:

Y en a pas! :teach:

sorry for breaching the forum rules by posting a message in French

Galchenkel

Nov 9, 2003
Saint Pierre
twitter.com
wilka91 said:
Y en a pas! :teach:

sorry for breaching the forum rules by posting a message in French

c bien ce que je pensais! what do you think of Bellemare! i know that there isn't any international level french prospect but i meant good players! (en passant, toi qui semble connaitre le hockey français, connais tu andy foliot ou autre saint pierrais?)

Newfoundlander84

Feb 8, 2005
medmed said:
c bien ce que je pensais! what do you think of Bellemare! i know that there isn't any international level french prospect but i meant good players! (en passant, toi qui semble connaitre le hockey français, connais tu andy foliot ou autre saint pierrais?)

First person I've seen on here from St. Pierre. I think the last time my team played against St.Pierre, Foliot was in goal?

Chris L

Sep 17, 2002
Visit site
Pierre-Edouard Bellemare (Rouen) has just been elected rookie of the year in the French League. Quite far from being a NHL prospect though...! Eddy Ferhi and Yorick Treille are the only French players in AHL/ECHL. Laurent Meunier played one season in Carolina system (Florida Everblades, ECHL) but he is now back in the French league. He has been elected twice in a row MVP of the French league since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad