Prospect Info: Anton Wahlberg, C/LW, Malmo (J20) - Selection 39OA, 2023 (Signed to 3 year ELC), Assigned to Roch 3/24/24

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
I've seen him live now twice. Really, really good passer on the SHL level and smart when skating with the puck. He's more of a pull the defense apart-kind of guy with mobility and quirky passes than a crash the net guy.

He uses his wing span in a way that is very Sabres-like. Looks more ready than Östlund to me and could jump the Rochester guys that doesn't make the NHL this season. Yeah, I've only watched two games in person but if this is his current standard he's pretty, pretty good.
So this was my report from october. I haven't been able to watch the ahl-games. How is he holding up? I probably meant Thompson like and not Sabres-like in terms of the wing span.
How ready does he look compared to Östlund?

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
So this was my report from october. I haven't been able to watch the ahl-games. How is he holding up? I probably meant Thompson like and not Sabres-like in terms of the wing span.
How ready does he look compared to Östlund?
His style definitely fits the NA game and when I've seen him he's impressed. He uses his power and understands his size.I've been impressed but ill divert to our Rochester guys for more details on that @Chainshot @Tsyolin @Ace

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad