Player Discussion: Anton Rodin

The Iron Goalie

Formally 'OEL for Norris'
Feb 8, 2012
Langley, BC
Hey, Canucks fan here wondering about how Anton Rodin has been playing this year in Brynas? I noticed he was top 5 in SHL scoring, which is great considering where he left off last year in the AHL. Anyway is he being assertive ie going to the dirty areas to score, or is he still a predominately soft perimeter player?

Luck 6

\\_______
Oct 17, 2008
Vancouver
Interested in any insight as well. I posted in the SHL General Discussion but don't seem to be getting much of a response.

helax

General Hockey Fan
Apr 2, 2013
Hes been playing really good, been playing on Brynäs first line and is currently parked at fith place in points in SHL. If i compare him to how he as when he left Brynäs for NHL three years ago I'd say he as evolved his hockey IQ he seems always be in the right spot, making the right passes etc.

Anton has been Brynäs best player so far this year!! :handclap:

That said, SHL dose not have the same physical game as NHL so i dont know how he would do on the smaller rinks.

Here are the stats
http://shl.se/statistics/players/summary/TP/2013/SHL/All/All/All/All/dec?lang=en

The Iron Goalie

Formally 'OEL for Norris'
Feb 8, 2012
Langley, BC
Hes been playing really good, been playing on Brynäs first line and is currently parked at fith place in points in SHL. If i compare him to how he as when he left Brynäs for NHL three years ago I'd say he as evolved his hockey IQ he seems always be in the right spot, making the right passes etc.

Anton has been Brynäs best player so far this year!! :handclap:

That said, SHL dose not have the same physical game as NHL so i dont know how he would do on the smaller rinks.

Here are the stats
http://shl.se/statistics/players/summary/TP/2013/SHL/All/All/All/All/dec?lang=en

Thank you for your insight...very good to hear. Hopefully he comes back over for another shot....the canucks coups use a player from the 09 draft to pan out

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00