Anton Lundell vs Elias Pettersson

Who would you rather have now and in the future?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
Petey is not injured, even his coach said he wasn’t. He doesn’t have the drive to be great and to learn and grow that Lundell has. I’m sorry but Precious Petey wouldn’t be allowed in the Panthers locker room. Nobody wants that energy on the team.

I love how and another Panthers fan just keep coming with shit take after shit take on Pettersson because you got your panties in a bunch about him beating Barkov in a poll. It’s pathetic

• Wow
Reactions: DitchMarner

sadpanda

May 19, 2016
Stockholm
Maybe he isn't but the coach sure in the hell wouldn't say so if he was right so why even bring it up?

Looking back at his shooting % something has changed since February and it wasn't an all of a sudden thing in the playoffs.

But one game really doesn't change anything dude.
One game?

Reactions: LaMasquerade

elitepete

Jan 30, 2017
Vancouver
The bump of the bump will be a funny bump again.

Petey is not injured, even his coach said he wasn’t. He doesn’t have the drive to be great and to learn and grow that Lundell has. I’m sorry but Precious Petey wouldn’t be allowed in the Panthers locker room. Nobody wants that energy on the team.
That’s funny as hell. EP is 10x more valuable than Lundell.

He’s playing thru a groin and a wrist injury. Ofc him and his coach aren’t going to publicly admit that. That would cause other players to target those areas. When he’s healthy he’s significantly better and more valuable than anyone in your franchise.

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
The bump of the bump will be a funny bump again.

That’s funny as hell. EP is 10x more valuable than Lundell.

He’s playing thru a groin and a wrist injury. Ofc him and his coach aren’t going to publicly admit that. That would cause other players to target those areas. When he’s healthy he’s significantly better and more valuable than anyone in your franchise.
Agree with this except I think Matt Tkachuk and Barkov are probably a bit better and more valuable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad