Anton Levtchi breaking out

mattihp

Aug 2, 2004
Uppsala, Sweden
I was surprised to see Anton score so much last two seasons and he is at it this season too. Line working very well or is he actually some one who could surprise and make the olympic roster?

What can you tell me about his playing style?

FiLe

Mr. Know-It-Nothing
Oct 9, 2009
As we can now say, he didn't make it to the olympic squad. But considering that he didn't look exactly out of place in the Channel One Cup either (1+1 in the two games he got), the odds are he is on the list of possible injury(/COVID) replacements. His satisfactory NT debut also suggests that he's not thriving simply because he's in a favorable environment in Tappara. All in all, he looks like a solid all-around forward with a good offensive toolbox that enables him to both finish and set up plays.

The look he got in the Channel One Cup might not have been enough to convince Jalonen to pick him over more established players, but it wouldn't be surprising at all to see him get one or two EHT invites after the olympics. And if he continues to distinguish himself, I suppose the WHC isn't out of reach for him - depending, of course, what kind of already-established names are available from both Europe and the NHL.

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
Now that he has won a Kanada Cup, is this the summer he gets a FA offer from an NHL team or is it more likely he plays out his career in Finland or elsewhere in Europe?

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00